I am currently playing..

Got sucked back into WoW. Playing an unholy death knight and a demonology warlock, both PvP spec and gear of course.

Also downloaded Marvel vs. Capcom 2 the other day, really been looking forward to this. I use my old team online; Venom, Felicia, and Captain America. Venom does all the work.

I just "ressurected" Fallout 3 and downloaded two new add-ons for it:
Broken Steel and Mothership Zeta.
Great game, and it's even better now with the Broken Steel add-on since it continues the story and raises the level-cap. :smil:

I have been playing allot of company of heroes. I love moving to contact with my infantry. It is great and real life tactics work like a charm.

Been playing the single player campaign in Red Faction: Guerrilla. I love how much of a bastard this game lets you be. One of the questions I've been asking since the dawn of the shooter genre was "Why not just blow up the building they're in?" Well Guerrilla is the answer - no tedious room clearing, just obliteration via sledgehammer, remote charges, concrete-devouring nanites, and a rocket launcher. It's also the first game that really gives you the sense that you are in fact instigating a revolution rather than just watching scripted story events. It's great to be pinned down by a squad or two of soldiers then have some random civilian cruise through and run their whole team down with an 18-wheeler yelling "I can do that too!" The mission design is quality too, above and beyond what I'd expect from a sandbox game like this. I just finished one where you have to kill a committee of corporate execs before they get in their cars and run away. First couple times the brute force approach didn't work as one or two slipped through, but the last time I had charges on all their vehicles before attacking. Went through the conference room wall with a sledgehammer, got most of em, car-bombed the escapees.

I'd strongly recommend it, immensely satisfying game packed with creative new ways to blow up the occupiers. The only limit is your imagination (and how many bombs you can carry).

I've been playing a bit of Call of Duty 4's multiplayer. I just got the Golden Camouflage for my M60. All that's left are the assault rifles and I'm done.

I beat a couple campaigns on my friend's PC. It's alright, but my favorite zombie game out now is definitely Killing Floor. It's a simpler premise - you and your squad just have to survive waves of zombies until you all die or you kill the patriarch zombie.

Definitely one of the most brutal games I've ever played, there's a chainsaw and a katana, the music is purely heavy metal, and there's a screen effect to make it look like a grindhouse film. Also a lot of real guns that just feel right - you have to use the iron sights to aim precisely and the recoil is spot-on. I've been using the Mk. 17 a lot since they just added it in the new content patch.

Oh, and Killing Floor is free all this weekend on Steam if you want to try it. My name's Maj. Liability on Steam if you wanna play a game or two.

just bought Company of heroes and the add on COH opposing fronts.

I really like this game and man are the battles awsome :) its so real like , not like all those other rts games were you just have an army that stands directly over each other and shoots :p

Just downloaded the Left 4 Dead 2 Demo. Wow, did they soup that game up something fierce. New music, weapons, added melee weapons, new special infected, I would definately recommend giving it a go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpi_38vVwts

Still addicted to Killing Floor, in fact it's supplanted every other game in my collection for the time being. I bring this up because the melee weapons in L4D 2 - katana, chainsaw, and fireaxe - are ripped off straight from KF. But the real difference is in the weapons, in L4D it's just like any other arcade shooter, you hold down the button and your guy sprays in a cone. In KF you have ironsights and recoil that moves the screen, the firing actually has some sensation to it. That was one of my biggest problems with Half-Life as well; the weapons are weak and quiet, only the revolver and rocket launcher felt right.

Im at the moment rolling noobs on COD4 and im replaying the campaign of Killzone 2.

Killzone 2 has the best graphics I have ever seen, hands down. Its the reason why I am proud to have a PS3.

Call of Duty 4 multiplayer. (15 or so more headshots until I unlock the Golden AK-47 and I will have all the Gold Weapons) and Fallout 3.

Got a TON of new games for Chistmas, so now I'm playing Left 4 Dead 2, Borderlands, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, Guild Wars: Factions, Guild Wars: Nightfall, and i've been playing Modern Warfare 2 since it came out.

Back