I am currently playing.. - Page 20

--

July 20th, 2006  
mmarsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulesLee
man i wish i can play battle field 2 again.. after playing that other Shooting games seemed like poop......

One day i was playing it.. i met minimum requirement.. and then my graphic card like messed up -.- it wont work!

well currently playing
Maple Story.. a MMORPG
Windia server

Could I be of assistence? Technically if it worked once it should work again. What kind of card is it and what is the problem exactly?
July 21st, 2006  
WarMachine

never play a game at minimum requirement, you'll end up hating it and that's no good. Don't make a voodoo 3 do things it was never meant to do.
July 23rd, 2006  
Venom PL

I'm currently playing War Rock (open beta). This game is similar to BF2 there are different soldier classes (engineer, medic, scout, combatant and heavy weapons unit), vehicles (tanks, planes, boats).

If someone is interested here is the link - http://warrock.net/

Ps: You need to register in order to play.
--
July 24th, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

^interesting.

Well I am playing mostly "The Godfather", "Fifa world cup 2oo6". "CS source", "Day of Defeat source", "CoD2" 8)
August 1st, 2006  
mmarsh

I started F.E.A.R which really good. The enemy AI is impressive. I am also playing The Godfather but I have hit a bug, my character keeps pulling out his gun whereever he goes without input. Very annoying, might have to reinstall...
August 1st, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

intriguing.. I never faced anything yet.

Well I am playing "Rise&Fall, civilizations at war", pretty nice game 8) anyone got it or planning on getting it?
August 7th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

Never heard of it...Sounds sorta interesting...Care to elaborate on the game, Mighty?
August 7th, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

well its a stratergy game. And in some times you can go to third person view with your hero, like Cleopatra, Alexander etc.

What else? heh, check this out maybe it will give you more info:

Here
August 8th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

Looks pretty interesting...I might check it out. I just wish the local game renting place rented computer games...
August 8th, 2006  
FutureDevilDog

Its an RTS right? I've never really Cared for them