I am currently playing.. - Page 18

--

July 10th, 2006  
sandy

Now,I am playing XenosagaⅢ ”Also sprach Zarathustra”
July 10th, 2006  
WarMachine

I liked xenosaga but i couldn't beat a boss half way through the game and i never played it again, bastard squaresoft. I was considering buying saga, but the anime in the game itself looked weird and i don't know if it was a good game. Idk, i have more or less given up on console rpgs.
July 12th, 2006  
KC72

Playing Brothers in arms on the Authentic diiculty level
--
July 13th, 2006  
Fox

Combat Ace: The Belkan War.
July 14th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

Playing the remote. its this great game where you can control the actions your TV performs...Really spectacular graphics.
July 14th, 2006  
sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMachine
I liked xenosaga but i couldn't beat a boss half way through the game and i never played it again, bastard squaresoft. I was considering buying saga, but the anime in the game itself looked weird and i don't know if it was a good game. Idk, i have more or less given up on console rpgs.
Hah,That is so bad.
So,How is watching Animation.
http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...=search_videos
July 14th, 2006  
WarMachine

It was that boss you had to fight underwater when you were on that oil rig city. If they wanted to make her invincible they had succeeded because no combination of attacks was working on her. Sue me, it was years ago and i moved on.

the animated series looks good though, but it's still has that weird looking string of events that i remember too well from the xenogears intro.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBWcZ...nogear%20intro

who was that butt naked chick at the end, i never figured it out.
July 15th, 2006  
bigcanada813

right now, it's Diablo II Lord of Destruction (the expansion)
July 15th, 2006  
WarMachine

You and my friend have to move on from an 7 year old game. 3D graphics are now available i heard.

I'm playing civilization 4 and it works great with the new patches that stop making the game crash constantly.
July 16th, 2006  
bigcanada813

Yeah, it would be nice to move on, I just don't have the time (or the money) for a nice new video card. So I just sit back and play an oldie but a goodie.