I am currently playing..

You know, about the multiplayer in DM M&M, not too many people admire it really :? That it doesnt add alot if you are only looking for multiplayer. The single player? well they say its "just fair" , dunno really.

Most say NeverWinter 2 will be better.. I never played NW, and I dont know much.. What do you guys think about it?

:salute:

Football Manager 2007 :mrgreen:

played 5 seasons with Liverpool and still can't get into the top 4 :(

^ I played the former Football Manager titles :)

One of the most successful clubs I managed was Tianjin Taida, a Chinese club :mrgreen:

grandtheftautogi1.jpg

:viking:

Do you like to engineer the world's end and commit Nuclear Atrocities?

Well I just played Dr. Strangelove's most favorite game called DEFCON and the game is just giving me the shivers.

screenshot1.jpg

Is the combat system in Earned in Blood the same as its predecessor? I got pretty damn sick of feeling like I had a two year old swinging from the barrel of my M1 every time I tried to aim.

Sid Meier's Railroads....

It is awesome, especially if you played the orginal Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon....

I just started playing oblivion and i'm sort of dissapointed with the graphics, but we'll see what happens

dissapointed with the graphics!?? but why?? :?
I thought they were fine, and I got a Geforce 6200.. I am thinking of getting the newer cards so O can experience the better graphics.. hopefully.

Back