I am currently playing..

The trick i learned is to fall back and lose half your resources points in order to counter the vehicle build up that the AI is so good at. I just set my men up in defensive positions and try hold on until i get my own armor. Then i makes my advances again. Why are there so many resource points to worry about in this game, Dawn of War worked just fine with only a handful.

I have only started trying to get a hang of the game, i'm still playing in easy mode on 2 player maps and it still feels challenging. Just wait until the inevitable red army expansion pack comes along, then the IS3's will make a difference big time.

Company of Heroes is def. one bad ass game...I'm a big fan and yeah it has a steep learning curve....

Guild Wars..... it's slowly stealing my life away. that :cens: game is so :cens: addicting!!! I MUST GET GUILD WARS: NIGHTFALL!

Good game, ain't it, Liberty?

Yeah its really cool. I'm just tired of spawning and getting killed by artillery right after. But I do love spawning behind a bunch of enemies with their back turned.:twisted::m16shoot:

Dawn of War Dark Crusade came out and it's just as good as company of heroes. Yay. I already have the original and expansion for it.

Dark Crusade is awesome, I just got it. I already had the original game and expansion, so I can play as my favorite army, the Imperial Guard. I'm not sure how long that will last - Tau are really really powerful when you use them right, and they're also my favorite race from the TT game and fluff.

SPACE MARINES!!!! FOR THE EMPORER! (couldn't resist)

Haven't got Dark Crusade yet, but planning two once I finish a game or twelve I have left.

Personally I prefer the Space Marines, there is something about xenophobic superhumans whom are religous fanatics out to purge heresy that tickles my fancy.

Last edited:
Currently I am once again playing great (in my opinion the best) cRPG game -

Planescape Torment. :firedevi:

Wow, Thats an oldie but goodie

Mighty

The Space Marines are a faction in the Warhammer 40K universe.

both the first and second games are pretty good. the story mode cut scenes are a little comical, and the games are slightly addicting. definitly worth getting.

I don't see the big deal with lego star wars, i really don't.

But in Dark crusade the Tau is the most insane faction in the game. Their ranged shooters make everyone else look like melee squads by comparison. I just can't believe how easy it is to mow down your opponents with these guys, it's sweet. As a result of the awesomeness of this game, i am now behind in my trigonometry homework which i need to make up tonight. It's just addictive enough to make you screw up your school work.

Yeah, the campaign is quite addicting. I played an overnight session and have taken every special ability terrain piece plus 3 honor guard territories, going so far as to completely remove Chaos from the campaign. None can stand before the Greater Good!

BTW, my favorite WH40K factions from most to least are: Tau, Imperial Guard, Tyranids. Just so you know where I'm coming from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warhammer_40,000_species

Last edited:
Back