I am currently playing..

CABAL said:
Star Wars Empire at War
Half Life 2: Episode One

I have Empire at War and man does that game kick ass for a RTS....

Building a Death Star is damn cool :tank:

I tried to lift weights but I only have around 145 lbs of weight and at that weight my bar begins to bend and it scares me. Plus, I dont have time.

FutureDevilDog said:
I tried to lift weights but I only have around 145 lbs of weight and at that weight my bar begins to bend and it scares me. Plus, I dont have time.

buy yourself a better bar. A nice 35lb tempered steel job is what I use at the gym- love it.

And whaddya mean you don't have time? Put a 10 lb weight plate on your back and do pushups!

ahh its a complicating game. I got a free 7 day trial, and after that, I have to pay.. Alot of people like it, but meh I dont know... You have to mine asteroids to make money, get minerals, get ships etc etc.. join corporations , fight pirates.. sounds fascinating eh? heh.. but when I tried it.. well, it wasnt exactly my taste but who knows.. :)

yeah, playing the oldies, jumping between Need for Speed: Underground 2, NCAA Football 2005, Madden 2005 (for some reason my ps2 doesn't like the newer titles)

bigcanada813 said:
yeah, playing the oldies, jumping between Need for Speed: Underground 2, NCAA Football 2005, Madden 2005 (for some reason my ps2 doesn't like the newer titles)

NFS:U2 is an oldie? We defenetly have different views on what is considered an oldie haha

Back