I am currently playing..

heh yeah, I have seen a few videos of Medieval Total War 2, and I cant wait to get my hands on it. Ofcourse I have to upgrade my PC too. Soon hopefully :)

MightyMacbeth said:
lol, problem is LOTR battle for midle earth is more "fantasy" like heh.. I like more realistic, example, Stronghold, Rome Total War, Medieval Total war, etc etc ^_^

Yeah sure how can it not be fantasy, it's the Lord of the Rings....but for me LOTR:BFME 2 beats all of those games hands down in everything but realism.....

Operation: Flashpoint is a good game. Special Ops are hard. I can't win the special ops mission. heh

Hows this for old

the (free)community made addons feature a lot more detail than retail Battlefield 2 models, textures etc...for instance....
if u know how to script the game...then u've almost got no limits

and the eagerly awaited sequel will remove most of those limitations as well.

ofpccoop.jpg

noe.jpg

FFUR_update06_7.jpg

Last edited:
Currently I mostly play Battlefield 2 but sometimes I through in some San Andreas or Vice City with a little BFV, CS:S, or Command and Conquer....who am I kidding I play a lot of video games....

Have you guys seen the new Operation Flashpoint that is coming out... Armed Assualt http://www.armedassault.com/ looks pretty sweet....

I just started playing star wars battlefront 2, it's pretty good. I like how you can use the jedi and sith to kill dozens of regular units at a time. Though a lot of levels from the old game weren't improved in any way but they do have plenty of new levels now.

starwars battlefront 2? nice game. Didnt like the online though..

Cossacks 2 Napoleonic wars was nice really. Wonder what the art of war is like..

Flashpoint seems nice yeah, but I dont really upgrade it so.. just leave it ^_^ But that new one Donkey mentioned sure looks neat 8) When is it coming out?

I'm currently playing Metal Gear Solid Ac!d 2 and Armored Core Formula Front International.
We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in PSP, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our hearts, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender

Last edited:
sandy said:
I'm currently playing Metal Gear Solid Ac!d 2 and Armored Core Formula Front International.
We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in PSP, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our hearts, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender

nice quote :pirate:

I am currently playin' Hearts of Iron 2 Doomsday and still Ultima Online :) Ultima Online our lives offline :p

MightyMacbeth said:
starwars battlefront 2? nice game. Didnt like the online though..

Cossacks 2 Napoleonic wars was nice really. Wonder what the art of war is like..

Flashpoint seems nice yeah, but I dont really upgrade it so.. just leave it ^_^ But that new one Donkey mentioned sure looks neat 8) When is it coming out?
i like BF2:horsie:

Back