I am currently playing..

People still pay CS? You mean source or the xbox version maybe? I played it when i was younger and it was fun, but everyone was better than me since they played all day and i only came once in a while to play.

WarMachine said:
People still pay CS? You mean source or the xbox version maybe? I played it when i was younger and it was fun, but everyone was better than me since they played all day and i only came once in a while to play.

You knew nothing about e-sports.
Losts of cs-players hate source.

h4xxor l33t! Lawl-icious!

I don't wtf i'm saying but it seemed appropriate given the jovial atmosphere at the moment.

Fox said:
I currently playing "Stronghold 2". It is hard!

aaahhhhh...the pleasure of giving people rations.....

if you're into management you can also try Caesar 3...it even more complex with more (better) handles with which u can harrass (sp) your citizens :D

lol, I think the older stronghold is better. Stronghold 2 ? didnt like it much really.. Hope the coming one would be better :) I always have a problem with gong and rats :lol:

I have a problem with the enemy army (they keep attacking me), gong, rats, food, and crime.

oh well...im sure u can curbtail the rat problem....somehow

i passed on to the Lord of the Rings :The battle for Middle Earth 2.

Great game all in all (strategy), the immersion factor is spectacular....the way u can do horse charges on everything but spearmen and trolls is just sick.>>lawnmower style :horsie:

lol, problem is LOTR battle for midle earth is more "fantasy" like heh.. I like more realistic, example, Stronghold, Rome Total War, Medieval Total war, etc etc ^_^

Never played Stronghold 1 or 2. But I agree with you. Historical Wargames are more up my alley. Cannot wait for Medival 2: Total War. (drools...)

Back