I am currently playing.. - Page 10

--

June 6th, 2006  
zander_0633

Well, we must be quite comfortable with the above type of computer laguafe then can we start to make games!
June 6th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

Exactly. You were speaking gibberish to me just then, Sunb!...As to KC72's question. It would be a FPS/Strategy game. The strategy will be the commanding of troops and political decision-making.FPS would be alternating roles of commander and infantry.
June 6th, 2006  
sunb!

Whatever, just a point of view on the discussion - if you plan to make a game you need to learn how to program, that type of software doesn't appear by magic over night - but I'll drop this then and get on with my technical gibberish talk on another board... Sorry for interrupting your conversation.
--
June 6th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

LOL, its quite alright. I would ask you, does the creator of the ideas for the game often participate in the technical aspect of creating it?
June 6th, 2006  
SNowblind

Currently playing half life 2

its so good!
al of the half lifes are such great games
June 7th, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

yeah, one problem though... Steam.
June 7th, 2006  
zander_0633

well, you guys should try CS source!
June 7th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

Im tired...Who wants AMP?
June 7th, 2006  
zander_0633

wad's APM?
June 7th, 2006  
mmarsh

I have changed again...

I have stopped Oblivion, Rome Total War, and Mercenaries and have started Evil Genius and Hitman Blood Money. I am going to stop Hitman because because I never finshed Hitman Contracts, and I want to do them in order. The last 2 days is Evil Genius, because its good to be good to be bad!

Evil Genius is a underappricated game. I have an urge to reinstall Battlefield 2 and I am also finishing up my USAAF campaign New Genea flying a P-40E in Pacific Fighters. Good thing too attacking a G4M Betty (principal adversary) is a P-40 is more dangerous then you expect.