I am currently playing..

I'm currently playing Act Of War: Direct Action and Act Of War: High Treason. I've waited a long time for a good RTS.

Last edited:
Im goin way back here...Runescape...Y'all remember that game dontcha? The one with the stick people with capes and swords...Apparently, they've evolved to 3-D, and detail plays a much bigger part. Its pretty cool. I used to be a member, so all my crap is members only...Hahaha...I cant use it cause I canceled the subscription.

C/1Lt Henderson said:
Im goin way back here...Runescape...Y'all remember that game dontcha? The one with the stick people with capes and swords...Apparently, they've evolved to 3-D, and detail plays a much bigger part. Its pretty cool. I used to be a member, so all my crap is members only...Hahaha...I cant use it cause I canceled the subscription.

i make fun of my friends that play runescape

lol. Me, Ive been trying to play a decent game online.. just my ping problem is high, and I dont know if the connection is going through problems..

The latest of online COD is COD2 right?

man i wish i can play battle field 2 again.. after playing that other Shooting games seemed like poop......

One day i was playing it.. i met minimum requirement.. and then my graphic card like messed up -.- it wont work!

well currently playing
Maple Story.. a MMORPG
Windia server

JulesLee said:
man i wish i can play battle field 2 again.. after playing that other Shooting games seemed like poop......

One day i was playing it.. i met minimum requirement.. and then my graphic card like messed up -.- it wont work!

well currently playing
Maple Story.. a MMORPG
Windia server

Could I be of assistence? Technically if it worked once it should work again. What kind of card is it and what is the problem exactly?

never play a game at minimum requirement, you'll end up hating it and that's no good. Don't make a voodoo 3 do things it was never meant to do.

I'm currently playing War Rock (open beta). This game is similar to BF2 there are different soldier classes (engineer, medic, scout, combatant and heavy weapons unit), vehicles (tanks, planes, boats).

If someone is interested here is the link - http://warrock.net/

Ps: You need to register in order to play.

I started F.E.A.R which really good. The enemy AI is impressive. I am also playing The Godfather but I have hit a bug, my character keeps pulling out his gun whereever he goes without input. Very annoying, might have to reinstall...

intriguing.. I never faced anything yet.

Well I am playing "Rise&Fall, civilizations at war", pretty nice game 8) anyone got it or planning on getting it?

well its a stratergy game. And in some times you can go to third person view with your hero, like Cleopatra, Alexander etc.

What else? heh, check this out maybe it will give you more info:

Here :)

Back