I am currently hating ...

Mikefrombelgium

This is a thread about what you hate/dont like. About life or things that happend to you today etc. (not like pet peeves ;) )

I'll begin:

I hate people that come to my country and insult it and dont respect the native population, and there is nothing i can do about it, cause it would be racist :roll:

I hate that today i almost got run over by a car and the guy was blaming me, while i was crossing over the walkway and it was green for me, he had to wait to turn to right until all the people were crossed and i nearly got into a fight with him.

....nobody and nothing.

Wont post more in this thread, because this won´t change.

Everybody posting here, get his hate out of you, it will kill your soul faster than tobacco your body.

My 2,

Rattler

P.S.: Actually I find just the thread title already frivolous (I wold never have been able to think it up), but, of cause, we live in the free internet, and everybody shows his character... R.

Last edited:
....nobody and nothing.

Wont post more in this thread, because this won´t change.

Everybody posting here, get his hate out of you, it will kill your soul faster than tobacco your body.

My 2,

Rattler

P.S.: Actually I find just the thread title already frivolous (I wold never have been able to think it up), but, of cause, we live in the free internet, and everybody shows his character... R.

lol rattler, dont take this thread to serious. its just some days you have those aaarrghh moments, and now you have a place to vent them. Its not about going around hating everything ;)

I hate being hated. But sometimes its a prize for my behav¡or then I hate me for making people hate me.

But I wake un and realizr I am slepy Hallow ( No head rider). So...If I have no head for so long and I didnt hide it. Why the f**k they hate me, is it supposed I had to hate them for hating me for something they knew.

Sorry just woke up

That I have class this morning........hehehehehehhee.......I need to sleep...lol :jump::mrgreen:

Nothing at all.......Sigh..Im so in love with life....So grateful that God has blessed me with such wonderful children, brothers, and sister :mrgreen:

Hating, it's just a feeling. But we all hate don't we? Even if it's just certain foods etc.

I hate the fact that I don't feel motivated lately. I need something or someone to motivate me..

My science teacher who is from India that cant speak English properly.
Religion.
The singer that sang "All girls wanna have fun"
Tom Cruise

Those things are bothering me today lol

Back