I am currently hating ...

Is it bash Indians day today Zastava? I wonder if you really have an Indian teacher at all.

I hate it when I can't understand people, regardless of where they come from. Hate IT, but not them.

Yeah I actually do have an Indian teacher. See, Australia is a multicultural society, you might find some of 13th's DREADED COMMUNISTS around here *GASP!*

EDIT: And I actually like India, its just the teacher has a strong accent and doesnt spreiken sie Englisch properly.

I hate having to read The Scarlet Letter for school

I hate when people think they can come into your house uninvited and act like they own it just because you allow them on your lawn

Yes, I'm double posting.

I'm currently hating a rusty white mini-van. I've been pissed just thinking about it since 12pm when it cut me off on the freeway and then when I passed, tail-gated me.

I want to duct tap the man and vehicle to a roof so he can never go anywhere again.

Currently hating the car that about caused my mom to have a head on collision this morning with my brother, sister and myself in the vehicle.

I hate standing in line at the grocery with one item while the person in front of you has 2 carts full of crap the whole time a pack of wild children running around screaming at their mom who's in line in front of me that they want a candy bar and having to listen to their mom yell at them that they can't have any candy because she has to buy her KY Jelly to make more babies who can then run around and scream for candy while I'm trying to figure out just how hard I'm gonna have to smash her in the back of the f***ing head with my one f***ing can of spaghettios to make sure she doesn't get up!

Well....... I feel better!

That he's sooooooo far away........sigh...but! I'll be flying to San Diego next week!!!! Ekkkk!!! lol....

Back