Almost two years since I logged on.

dougal

Hey some might remember me here.Haven't been around in a while. Hoping to log on a lot more. I'm still knocking around in the military with almost seven years service.

Anyway I picked up a few magazines off a guy at work. They are all info magazines mainly for Scandinavian countries from the 90s maybe?

If anyone is interested get on to me.

G'day Dougal, it's great to see another old time member come in out of the cold.

Pull up a seat and grab a dram.

It's been a while.... I reckon he did somewhat imply he fell of the face off the earth... didn't he?

Pull up a seat and grab a dram.

Very intrested to know what a dram is?

Would it compare to Poitin?

Didnt fall off the edge. Just got stuck in the middle. Did a few tours and had twin girls. So from explorer to father hood, big move.

Last edited:
Very intrested to know what a dram is?

Would it compare to Poitin?

Its fall off the edge. Just got stuck in the middle. Did a few tours and had twin girls. So from explorer to father hood, big move.
A "Dram" is an obsolescent fluid measurement of about an 1/8 of an ounce, but the term is more commonly used to indicate a small measure of spirits (most certainly Poitin, if that's your drink) and usually somewhat larger than 1/8 oz., with anyone I've ever known.:drunkb:

Last edited:
Back