Almost forgot, new police photo of ME.....

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
l_59ea64f2893d9a88022954e878057aaa.jpg

Yeah, that's me. We did some training for our Entry Team and also incase another Hurricane Andrew decided to hit South Florida. When we go to Alpha-Bravo or serve warrants. We go full force. I'm not on the entry team but I am now cross trained for it incase one of our officers cannot serve.

That Photo if from last night. I was getting ready to go into the kill house. More to come soon.

Last edited:
Oh, before I forget. That stuff gets very hot very fast.... I got flashbacks of sweating my arse off in the sandbox from that stuff. Nice thing is that I don't have to wear that EVERYDAY. Just on Alpha-Bravo and such.

We don't have a SWAT Team. We have an Entry Team. I am now crossed train for it and I can serve on the team when a main team member is unable to or if we go on Alpha-Bravo.

Alpha-Bravo is when the entire department goes on a 12 on 12 off shift. Half of the PD in on-duty from 0000-1200 and the other half is from 1200-2400.

Right now SOPs call for 12-12. They have done 0700-1900 & 1900-0700 in the past. Their logic with the 12-12 is that the officer will see the sun on either shift. Don't know why that is so important but that's the logic.

Back