Allow Iran To Have WMD.?

EagleHammer

I don't whant Iran to have Weapons Of Mass Destruction,

Having said that i think The Unites States should mind their own F******
Busines, What makes them think the can control Iran, When they them self has Nuclear Weapons.? I know they aren't the only one protesting it but i think they have the biggest problem with it.:mad: .

Busines, What makes them think the can control Iran, When they them self has Nuclear Weapons.? I know they aren't the only one protesting it but i think they have the biggest problem with it.

Iran: "Israel needs to be whiped off the face of the map! oh oh btw, were gona start enriching uranium."

US: "uh.... no"

Use some common sense dude, do you really want that nutjob in Iran to have any kind of weapon let alone a WMD. You can be pretty sure that Bush isnt gona wake up tommrow and go. "oh hey japan, round 2 biatches"

Iran will, there complety insane.

Also if the US did this minding its own business crap, the world would look a good bit diffrent than it does today, and not for the better.

Rabs said:
Iran: "Israel needs to be whiped off the face of the map! oh oh btw, were gona start enriching uranium."

US: "uh.... no"
Don't worry like that.
The azan"Death to Israel!" is often used agitprop in middle east.
Now,That is just Traditional event.
Khātamī tried to change Iran,but US called Iran as Axis of Evil.
As a result,Ahmadinejad was elected at the top of the poll with wide-spread support among young voters.
That was completely mistake.
Moderation in all things
But,It is no use crying over spilt milk.
We should pressure Iran to give up nuclear plogram.

The azan"Death to Israel!" is often used agitprop in middle east.

See, thats a problem. You cant have large rallies chanting death to Israel when your trying to get nuclear weapons. Its just a bad idea.

EagleHammer said:

Busines, What makes them think the can control Iran, When they them self has Nuclear Weapons.? I know they aren't the only one protesting it but i think they have the biggest problem with it.:mad: .

its very easy to criticize something, but why dont you share with us what you think should be done?

Who cares about Iranian nuclear weapons. Nuclear weapons are not as "good" as everyone seems to think. They are not a panacea weapon.

1. MAD concepts: The use of nuclear devices by state actors is unthinkable. A first-strike by Tehran would only risk their own extinction. Israel and the US would turn Iran into a glowing pile of rubble. Not even state Shi'ite thinking is this crazy.

2. Poor Technology: Iran would still require the means to transport a nuclear device to the target. Their rockets are pathetic and they require at least another 10-20 years of development. The problem relates to warhead size and carrying capacity. Miniaturization and boosted rocket capacities require expensive technology that is way out of Iran's league. Israel already has all of this. Iranian nuclear weapons would not level the playing field.

3. Terrorists & Nuclear Weapons?: This is pure fantasy. Hezbollah will never gain a nuclear device via Iran or Pakistan or North Korea, etc. These states would be signing their own death warrant. The US proved capable of invading Iraq owing to the SUSPICION of nuclear development. The destruction of Tel Aviv would witness the immediate end of Islamic rule in the Middle East. All suspects would be permamently neutralized. And countries like Turkey or Egypt or Jordan would join the global United Nations operation.

Nor would, in my opinion, Hezbollah ever use such a device. The stakes are too high. The end result would be the permanent obliteration and occupation of the Middle East by NATO. The Israeli revenge would, furthermore, be terrible. We would not even hear about the killings because the media would not even report them.

Ollie Garchy said:
The use of nuclear devices by state actors is unthinkable. A first-strike by Tehran would only risk their own extinction. Israel and the US would turn Iran into a glowing pile of rubble. Not even state Shi'ite thinking is this crazy.

But what Israel just worries about is that Iran can obtain enough nuke and possible missiles to destroy Israel in one time if enough time is given to Iran no matter the time is ten or twenty years.
At that time, even Iran is destroied in the world, Israel is too! So Israel wants to wipe out all nuck fatories immediately. It will be a very headache problem for the US and Israel if Iran has counter-attack ability with its nuke.

Allow Iran To Have WMD?

Rabs said:
See, thats a problem. You cant have large rallies chanting death to Israel when your trying to get nuclear weapons. Its just a bad idea.

And you don't think Iran whant's to be safe if the United States Call them Axis Of Evil, or what they said.?

therise21 said:
its very easy to criticize something, but why dont you share with us what you think should be done?

The Country's that don't have Nuklear Weapons could pressure Iran to Stop, not the Country's that have them, they are Hypocritical(I think that's the right word.).

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd have to agree with Ollie...

All said and done, whether the West wants to admit it or not, Iran is a Nation, not a terrorist organisation. They really wouldn't take such a step. A head of state would only order something as drastic as nuking only if they were clinically insane, which, again, admit it or not, the Ahnadinejad is not. And i dont really think he would even have the authority to do it. I think at the end of the day REALLY massive decisions like this would have to be made by the Ayatuallah.

Also, don't really be so sure about the fact that the world would be a lot worse if the American foreign policy wasnt as it is.

In principle, I think Eagle has a point. When the CTBT was becoming an issue, we didnt sign. The feeling was that the then Nuclear powers were sticking their noses in where they didnt belong, that it was unfair that they tried to curb other nations from having Nuclear arsenal, thus maintainig them as the sole nuclear powers.

A head of state would only order something as drastic as nuking only if they were clinically insane, which, again, admit it or not, the Ahnadinejad is not

Are you sure about that? Hes a relegious weirdo, hes building shrines to prepare for the comeing of the messiah, hes pretty nuts.

The Country's that don't have Nuklear Weapons could pressure Iran to Stop, not the Country's that have them, they are Hypocritical(I think that's the right word.).

That sounds nice, theres not too many non-nuclear countries that have didly squat in the way of influence.
And you don't think Iran whant's to be safe if the United States Call them Axis Of Evil, or what they said.?

Well considering there nuke program was going on even before that speech. There also doing a dam good job being on that axis of evil, I mean its like he wakes up each morning going "now how can i look more evil and insane today"

Nor would, in my opinion, Hezbollah ever use such a device. The stakes are too high. The end result would be the permanent obliteration and occupation of the Middle East by NATO. The Israeli revenge would, furthermore, be terrible. We would not even hear about the killings because the media would not even report them.

They DONT CARE. Your thinking like a european, try thinking like an extremeist arab. Your goal is to kill Jews screw the consequences, theyd use a nuke in a heartbeat.

EagleHammer said:

What you are totally missing is that the U.S. has used WMD in the past and realize what the consequences of that action is.

For What It's Worth: Iran would not have the same restrictions on using the bomb is they decided that it was something they wanted to do. The U.S., due to the repurcussions from using the bomb in WWII are reluctant to use any Nuclear Weapons as a first strike. We will only use them in response and that is questionable for the present.

If we did not have WMD's Iran would have started lobbing them out with impunity. Think about it, this is not a U.S. vs. Iran situation, it is Iran vs. the World. If the U.S. has WMD it is a deterant(sp) to those that might use them.

Senior Chief said:
What you are totally missing is that the U.S. has used WMD in the past and realize what the consequences of that action is.

For What It's Worth: Iran would not have the same restrictions on using the bomb is they decided that it was something they wanted to do. The U.S., due to the repurcussions from using the bomb in WWII are reluctant to use any Nuclear Weapons as a first strike. We will only use them in response and that is questionable for the present.

If we did not have WMD's Iran would have started lobbing them out with impunity. Think about it, this is not a U.S. vs. Iran situation, it is Iran vs. the World. If the U.S. has WMD it is a deterant(sp) to those that might use them.

First of all, i think the Nuklear Weapons in World War two, was the right thing to do it probably saved alot of lives.

Second of all, i do not think U.S would use them as first strike weapons either, but im afraid that if Iran would be attack be cause they said the hade made a nuklear bomb, and then blow one in a city or a Smaller similear bomb some were else, i think the U.S would get so pissed they wouldn't care about any one in the country.

No matter how you look at it, allowing Iran to procure or manufacture Nuclear WMD would be a sure sign of complacency and idiocy on the part of the world.

You can not think with the same rationale, upbringing and morals that you use day to day. You have to put yourself in the other person's shoes. There is no way in hell that if a fanatic has/had the chance to use a WMD with impunity that he would pass up the chance.

But we are talking about an essentially extremist type of society. This is not to say that all are extremists of course. If the leaders of the country thought it was in their countrymen's best interest both politically and religiously to do this then do you really think they would hesitate?

I personally do not think they would hesitate any longer than it took to build it and set it off.

EagleHammer said:

You mean you are okay with a country that

1. supports Hezbollah
2. threatens to wipe Israel off the map
3. hangs women because they were raped
4. supports Iraqi insurgent groups
5. demands the US pay for the Danish islamic cartoons

having nukes...?? :eek:

No i am not, but i am on the Nuclear issue, When they haven't shown the would be worse with Nukes Then any one else.

It's only Spekulation that they would be.

Don't get me wrong i would not like to see them having them.

That about threatens to wipe Israel of the Map,

They only talk about a Attack like U.S and Israel has if the don't Stop with their Nuclear issue, Just more volguar(Not sure on how to spell it.).

They only talk about a Attack like U.S and Israel has if the don't Stop with their Nuclear issue, Just more volguar(Not sure on how to spell it.).

Theres a little bit of a diffrene between genocide, and keeping people that want to commit genocide from being able to do it.

Easy-8 said:
You mean you are okay with a country that

1. supports Hezbollah
2. threatens to wipe Israel off the map
4. supports Iraqi insurgent groups
5. demands the US pay for the Danish islamic cartoons

having nukes...?? :eek:

I simulated Iran,s believable excuse for doing.
and answer them

1.Hezbollah is supported by many civilians in the world.
Hezbollah is Freedom Fighter and we are just supporting their humanitarian issues
2.No,Iran don,t hope it.
Israel have nuclear weapons and make killing palestinians.

3.This is false to spoil iran's name.
This is zionist's entrigue.

4.We are supporting "FREEDOM FIGHTERS" as US did in afganistan.

5.Danish cartoons did despite to muhamad.
By the way,holocaust denial in europe was arrested.
What is Free Speech?

about Holocaust_denial

Easy-8 said:

hmm... punishing someone for being raped....
there was this thing in pakistan about rape being used as punishment.

In some small village in Pakistan, there was an uproar about a guy having 'illicit relations' with a woman who was, i think, socially his superior.
As a punishment, his sister was sentenced by the village council to be gang-raped by around 5 people.

7 people were eventually tried in regard to this, they were aquitted.

Hmmmmm,
Anyway,we should hope reconstructive iranian president in 2009.
I have a sharp pain in my stomach at the very thought.
Between now and then,we have to negotiate with him:The child of revolution.

Last edited:
Back