All soliders read this

dougal

STEPHANIE RUBEC, SENIOR POLITICAL REPORTER

OTTAWA -- An HIV-infected woman has been charged with aggravated assault for allegedly trying to infect soldiers at CFB Borden with the deadly virus through unprotected sex. The thirtysomething woman was charged by the military's National Investigation Service earlier this month after a soldier came forward with a complaint.

NIS spokesman Capt. Mark Giles said a public health alert has been issued at CFB Borden and in Simcoe County, warning soldiers about the woman with the East Coast accent who is not a member of the military.

The public health alert says she was a frequent visitor to the single-living quarters on base and made "direct sexual advances to male residents."

"She's alleged to have engaged in unprotected sexual relations without disclosing the fact that she was HIV-positive," Giles said.

Giles refused to release the woman's name to protect her right to privacy or to reveal her current whereabouts.

NIS investigators found that the five-foot- tall woman, who sports short, spiky dark-blond or red hair, was trolling bars on the base and in nearby villages specifically looking for men in uniform.

The Supreme Court of Canada ruled in 1998 that a person's failure to tell sexual partners that he or she is HIV positive eliminates informed consent to sexual intercourse.

Giles said CFB Borden's commander has blanketed the base with the alert, and the military will decide today whether to send it to other bases in Canada.

CFB Borden is a large base about two hours north of Toronto used by the military primarily as a training ground for new recruits.

www.canoe.ca

If she's caught I hope she's charged with attempted murder as that's what it boils down to and if any of the men she's had sex with die of the disease she should be charged with murder. As for the men, double dumb :cen: s for not putting a sock on their trouser snake. I would add that they weren't that smart having sex outside of a longterm relationship anyway but that's a personal choice. Though in today's world of STDs monogamy should be considered the smart way to go.

the lady wont be charged with murder. assault maybe, but not murder. she gave the man hiv which leads to AIDS which leads to a defective immune system. he will then die from any pathogen because his body cant fight it. teh AIDS will not kill him. the disease that he cant fight off will. the lady is not the killer.

lets take for instance this hypthetical situation. someone gets shot and then barely makes it home to call for help. on his way to the phone he knocks over an ashtray with a cigarette in it in the trash. the trashcan lights on fire and soon spreads throughout the house. the man is then suffocated by the carbon monoxide. so which killed him? the gunman or the smoke?

in a rube goldberg-esque situation like HIV and the story above, it is impossible to lay the blame on one of the cogs.

im not saying i believe it. just saying that giving one HIV will not be enough to indict someone in a court of law. at least not in the USA. im not sure about Canada. personally i blame both parties. the male for not being safe and using a condom, and the female for not telling him she has HIV.

lol classic quote from Charge_7.
Heck, you could argue this is biological terrorism! Thought hat would be a bit of a stretch.
Here's the good news guys.
The chances of a guy getting HIV through regular sex, even if unprotected, from a woman is very low because the fluids are all going one way. And although there is fluid contact... it's like how you cannot get AIDS from kissing someone who has it.
They say it's as unlikely as getting struck by lightning.
However, if the guy had **** sex with her unprotected... apparently that's different and those guys have something to worry about.
The question is, just how on earth did the guy figure out she had AIDS??

I'd usually rant about the woman...but this time I'm gonna rant about the soldiers...what a bunch of low-life moronic jerk-off pricks they are :lol: ...a woman comes up to the barracks offering herself to just about anyone if I understood this correctly...phieuu :roll: I wouldn't have spat on her let alone ****ed her...soldier life must really be hard if the lower head does the thinking :lol:

Whats said above is very true.

in a rube goldberg-esque situation like HIV and the story above, it is impossible to lay the blame on one of the cogs.

I think you should look at the intent of the women setting about, long term killing. The intent is there.

Lets hear words of wisdom from a MOD in the Army??

behemoth79 said:
the lady wont be charged with murder. assault maybe, but not murder. she gave the man hiv which leads to AIDS which leads to a defective immune system. he will then die from any pathogen because his body cant fight it. teh AIDS will not kill him. the disease that he cant fight off will. the lady is not the killer.

lets take for instance this hypthetical situation. someone gets shot and then barely makes it home to call for help. on his way to the phone he knocks over an ashtray with a cigarette in it in the trash. the trashcan lights on fire and soon spreads throughout the house. the man is then suffocated by the carbon monoxide. so which killed him? the gunman or the smoke?

Perhaps you need to check out Criminal Codes and Court Rulings. I'm not up on Candas Codes but in the US it is Murder to willfully and with malice of fore thought infect any person or persons with the AIDS/HIV pathogen. So sayeth the United States Supreme Court and State Supreme Courts.

Ha.... So you guys found it eh? Well she is in jail awaiting trial for aggravated assault. We all got word of it in our O groups. The scary thing is, is that Borden is a training base for non combat arms trades, so once trained the Soldiers then are posted all over Canada. It has pretty bad potential.

they could send the troops that might be infected with HIV to say, Iraq if they want so then they could possibably die in a quicker less embarissing death

not a humane solution really but they could offer it as a choice to them...

She claims she has informed everyone she slept with. She says she herself was infected by a guy who did not disclose his HIV status -- apparently now he's a long term guest of Her Majesty -- and she was the subject of a national TV investigative journalism broadcast a few years back -- W5, the Fifth Esatae, or somesuch. So she says she has told all of her partners that she's HIV-positive, and that in fact she has "come out" to the nation, as it were.

Back