All soliders read this - Page 2

--
Boots

March 29th, 2005  
CanadianCowgirl

I think the woman needs some kind of professional help, that's pretty sick; infecting people on purpose...what gives?
March 30th, 2005  
pixiedustboo

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCDTSmith
I think the woman needs some kind of professional help, that's pretty sick; infecting people on purpose...what gives?
I agree.

Psycho
March 30th, 2005  
03USMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by behemoth79
the lady wont be charged with murder. assault maybe, but not murder. she gave the man hiv which leads to AIDS which leads to a defective immune system. he will then die from any pathogen because his body cant fight it. teh AIDS will not kill him. the disease that he cant fight off will. the lady is not the killer.

lets take for instance this hypthetical situation. someone gets shot and then barely makes it home to call for help. on his way to the phone he knocks over an ashtray with a cigarette in it in the trash. the trashcan lights on fire and soon spreads throughout the house. the man is then suffocated by the carbon monoxide. so which killed him? the gunman or the smoke?

in a rube goldberg-esque situation like HIV and the story above, it is impossible to lay the blame on one of the cogs.

Perhaps you need to check out Criminal Codes and Court Rulings. I'm not up on Candas Codes but in the US it is Murder to willfully and with malice of fore thought infect any person or persons with the AIDS/HIV pathogen. So sayeth the United States Supreme Court and State Supreme Courts.
--
Boots
March 31st, 2005  
Pete031

Ha.... So you guys found it eh? Well she is in jail awaiting trial for aggravated assault. We all got word of it in our O groups. The scary thing is, is that Borden is a training base for non combat arms trades, so once trained the Soldiers then are posted all over Canada. It has pretty bad potential.
March 31st, 2005  
rotc boy

they could send the troops that might be infected with HIV to say, Iraq if they want so then they could possibably die in a quicker less embarissing death

not a humane solution really but they could offer it as a choice to them...
March 31st, 2005  
SigPig

She claims she has informed everyone she slept with. She says she herself was infected by a guy who did not disclose his HIV status -- apparently now he's a long term guest of Her Majesty -- and she was the subject of a national TV investigative journalism broadcast a few years back -- W5, the Fifth Esatae, or somesuch. So she says she has told all of her partners that she's HIV-positive, and that in fact she has "come out" to the nation, as it were.