All the hostage-takers in France have been killed.

I don´t think one should treat this as a Muslim terrorist attack, but as ordinary criminal offenses. They were all armed felons, and was taken out like so many before them. I think the French did an excellent job considering the situation.

I don´t think one should treat this as a Muslim terrorist attack, but as ordinary criminal offenses. They were all armed felons, and was taken out like so many before them. I think the French did an excellent job considering the situation.

Indeed, I agree with you on that one. A few thugs with no other legitimate reason to have any self value other then self proclaimed martyrdom. It's how I view most extremist in the modern age.

I agree Kesse: job well done. Avoids a lot of expense. The terrorists that conducted the Boston Marathon Bombing over a year ago is still awaiting trial. It will coast the US a fortune. It's a shame he wasn't shot.

Back