All the hostage-takers in France have been killed.

--
Boots

January 9th, 2015  
Kesse81

Topic: All the hostage-takers in France have been killed.

Just heard.

Job well done.
January 9th, 2015  
MontyB

Well there ya go, problem solved and no need for a French Gitmo.
January 10th, 2015  
Kesse81

I donīt think one should treat this as a Muslim terrorist attack, but as ordinary criminal offenses. They were all armed felons, and was taken out like so many before them. I think the French did an excellent job considering the situation.
--
Boots
January 10th, 2015  
Yossarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse81
I donīt think one should treat this as a Muslim terrorist attack, but as ordinary criminal offenses. They were all armed felons, and was taken out like so many before them. I think the French did an excellent job considering the situation.

Indeed, I agree with you on that one. A few thugs with no other legitimate reason to have any self value other then self proclaimed martyrdom. It's how I view most extremist in the modern age.
January 10th, 2015  
JOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse81
I agree Kesse: job well done. Avoids a lot of expense. The terrorists that conducted the Boston Marathon Bombing over a year ago is still awaiting trial. It will coast the US a fortune. It's a shame he wasn't shot.
February 12th, 2015  
asalspammer

Its all over now. Hostage taker is dead along with two hostages.