All hail Bacon flow chart!

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
bacon-chart-2.jpg

:spam2: Why? Because spam has pork and bacon is pork! So the Spam is a emoticon of happiness today!

I see you love your bacon, crispy? Nice, yet as long as the meat is cooked it's usually good both ways. Have you tried a little syrup on that? Very tasty.
Sweet with salty. A wonderful combination.

I see you love your bacon, crispy? Nice, yet as long as the meat is cooked it's usually good both ways. Have you tried a little syrup on that? Very tasty.
Sweet with salty. A wonderful combination.

Hmmm... always wondered what pork taste like? Bacon, too, for that matter...:roll:

Via the Danes I was introduced to Pork scratchings which is a snack made by frying or roasting skin of a pig. This is then eaten cold. It tastes much better than it sounds.

Hmmm... always wondered what pork taste like? Bacon, too, for that matter...:roll:

My friend.... I understand religion and culture plays a large part in one's life. What if you eat pork and didn't know it was pork. Would that be an escape clause like me being able to escape Hell through confession of all my sins since I'm Catholic? What's funny is according to the Catholic Church I can still go to Heaven even 72 hours after I'm dead as long as I'm read Last Rights.

So if that's allowed then you come on over and I'll serve you all the Turkey bacon and beef you can eat! I promise you.... it's all turkey bacon and beef! If I lie to you I'm still good.... confession and all that. :mrgreen:

My friend.... I understand religion and culture plays a large part in one's life. What if you eat pork and didn't know it was pork. Would that be an escape clause like me being able to escape Hell through confession of all my sins since I'm Catholic? What's funny is according to the Catholic Church I can still go to Heaven even 72 hours after I'm dead as long as I'm read Last Rights.

So if that's allowed then you come on over and I'll serve you all the Turkey bacon and beef you can eat! I promise you.... it's all turkey bacon and beef! If I lie to you I'm still good.... confession and all that. :mrgreen:

Hmmm, sounds like a good proposal, my friend :D:D:D

Let me share with you and the rest what happened to me a couple of years ago-

I was performing ambulance standby at some housing estate. They were having some senior citizen event thingy. I was activated to attend to an elderly that has been found unconscious at an eating house.

When I reached the location, I found this elderly lying motionless under the table. Without waiting, I went to renderfirst aid- had to do clearing of choking for an unconscious, which involved mouth to mouth ventilation.

I managed to revive him, though he is still unconscious. After the team managed to load him onto the trolley cot and went off, and when I got up and saw what this gent was eating, I got a big shock- kinda.

He was eating pork rib soup- Bak Kut Teh (in Mandarin). The first thing that went through my mind was, "Oh my God!". I was gargling and rinsing my mouth like an idiot!

I had a chat with my religious teacher about this. What he said was this, " Saving a life, no matter human or animal, is No1 in God's eye, it does not even matter who this person is- Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, etc- but saving a life outranks any other law that any religion may impose on their followers. I was quite relieved by his response. He then asked me another question, "What do pork taste like?"

Honestly, I cannot remember...

Back