All Gave Some, But Some Gave All.. RIP

Darkmb101 said:
night stalker posted the link...

That go's good here.

One of the reasons I decided to join is that, well I'm sick of others suffering for my freedom. I guess you could say I feel indebted to those who have died for freedom. (not just the U.S. guy's but mostly them) I wish I could do more, but how can you repay some one that gave his or her life for your freedom?

Is it just me or does anyone else see something wrong with listing every single casulaty and cause of death? Of course we mourn and appreciate their sacrifice. As Patton said-

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived."
- General George S. Patton, Jr

I think there's too much of a focus on the casulaties from the media. They need to show people the postive and good. It seems to me they are fighting on the wrong side of the war.

Rest in Peace Men.

Well... thanks for posting this (even if it was awhile ago). I haven't checked that list for quite a few months... I look through, and there's one of my friends from high school. RIP Noah.

Removed Jamonis and Rednecks posts..

Don't turn this one into a political discussion now! (Please!)

Fair enough. I offer my apology. Their lives were the greatest gifts they had to give, and every one gone is a brother or sister I never knew.

Back