It All Fades: Written/Self Pub by wounded OIF Vet

JamJChris

I spent 5 years on Active Duty as an Infantryman, and was wounded in combat in 2005. I suffer from a TBI, as well as severve PTS. I started writing as a way of self therapy, and it sort of just turned into a whole project and eventually into a full length novel. It's a fictional military journal/drama based largely on true events, but kind of a "what if things got even worse" in my Army career and life. It tells the story from when a young man first decideds to join to a couple years after he gets back from overseas and everything in between.

It was hard to get though (both because of my health issues and the memories it brought back) but I am glad that I did. I just released the paperback and hardcover versions through TheBookPatch and Lulu distributors and the eBook version is on Amazon and Barnes and Noble if any of you would be interested in checking it out. I've got my own personal site that I update a lot, as another way to write and get myself preoccupied, it's all military stuff and I write about Stolen Valor and just anything military related I find interesting. It All Fades is the title of the book and the site if anyone wants to look it up. Thank you.

Back