all confused

excalibur2

after being married for 3 years and together for two my wife decided that while i was undergoing a major surgery that this was a good time to join the air force and never discussed it with me so when i got out i was kinda mad then i said i woudl go with her well she walked out on me and now we are seperated says she dont even know if this is the answer but that she wants more out of life thats its nothing i did its her but i really dont think this is her answer shes looking for so we are gonna try counseling but she is stuck on this air force thing not that i was totally opposed obviously its new and exciting but i think shes trying to use this as a cope out to life too much responsibility we own apartments have good jobs basically one day shes like lets just go so now i basically gotta sell everything i have and being that she did this i am not sure if she does want to reconsile if i woudl just pick up to easily and go i am looking for opinions here someone help :(

Um welcome, thats one of the most depressing and hardest 2 read and understand introductions ive read here, maybe start a new topic in the registered members only forum about this?

Welcome to the boards Excalibur. Man, if you used some more punctuation your life would be a bit less messy I tell you.
Your woman needs to see a man in you. If it doesn't work, man she's off.

ok punctuation not my strongest thing i guess

sorry about the punctuation. You right a little messy it was. I am so confused is all one minute we are doing fine. I had a back surgery cause i have spinal bifida. The next minute she calls a recruiter and wants to join and has her heart set on it. before all this she wanted kids, college, shes got a good job already. She hates to clean. She dont exercise. None of this actually fits her personality i just dont get it.

Re: ok punctuation not my strongest thing i guess

excalibur2 said:
sorry about the punctuation. You right a little messy it was. I am so confused is all one minute we are doing fine. I had a back surgery cause i have spinal bifida. The next minute she calls a recruiter and wants to join and has her heart set on it. before all this she wanted kids, college, shes got a good job already. She hates to clean. She dont exercise. None of this actually fits her personality i just dont get it.

What I don't get is: You talk about her as if she was a stranger and the two of you were stranger to each other. Haven't you guys been together for like 3 years now? BTW I suggest you to post this in the Registered Members Forum.

Good afternoon man,sorry to hear about tour
wife.Ive never had one but welcome to the forums
hope you enjoy your time

Italian Guy said:
Welcome to the boards Excalibur. Man, if you used some more punctuation your life would be a bit less messy I tell you.
Your woman needs to see a man in you. If it doesn't work, man she's off.

well said IG

welcome aboard dude

Back