All Caps

Charge 7

Master Gunner
This was only an occasional irritation before but seems to be popping up more frequently now. Can we add a "no all caps" addition to the rules?

good Idea, but some topics may not be noticed if there are no caps. Although the title can be caps, the discription should not be

Why would caps be needed to notice your topic? That little bursting grenade icon does that quite easily.

USAFAUX2004 said:
good Idea, but some topics may not be noticed if there are no caps. Although the title can be caps, the discription should not be

How about you let the forum staff make the rules, eh?

well who said I am making rules? Charge was asking for opinions and I voiced mine. So is there a problem?

Actually I was asking the mods for their opinion. Notice the forum I posted the question in. If I had meant it for general discussion it would've been posted in "General Chit Chat".

ALL CAPS = BAD... :evil:

I'm afraid that the ones writing in all caps are the same guys who never reads the forum rules anyway..

But I can make it an addition to the forum rules...

USAFAUX2004 said:
well who said I am making rules? Charge was asking for opinions and I voiced mine. So is there a problem?

There will be if you don't learn when to keep quiet.

Redleg said:
ALL CAPS = BAD... :evil:

I'm afraid that the ones writing in all caps are the same guys who never reads the forum rules anyway..

But I can make it an addition to the forum rules...

Noooooo I Protest ...... This is not Fair ......... :(

CapsLock In Our Birth Right ......... and i will fight to the Ends of the Earth to press it ;)

Ok At least on OCTOBER 22 (INTERNATIONAL CAPSLOCK DAY) We should Should be allowed to Write in all Caps as it's the International All CAPS DAY ........... Once every year can be tolareted ? ...... :D

capslock.gif
capslock.gif

Peace
-=SF_13=-]

"I'm afraid that the ones writing in all caps are the same guys who never reads the forum rules anyway..

But I can make it an addition to the forum rules..."

Thanks Redleg! I do see your point about those not reading the rules being the prime offenders, but at least this way when someone mentions to the offender that all caps is an irritation they can't reply with "There's nothing in the rules that says I can't" like we've been getting lately.

Back