• YES and they are unfriendly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• NOT SURE

• Total voters

SAINT

I'm always thinking that people in the world are always against one another over many issues.. sometimes wars are fought because of these differences.

But if suddenly we should find out that there's another civilization, another world in outer space planning to invade us, are we ready? In armaments and in morale... :rambo:

Who can tell if there're other beings out there.. maybe unfriendly? :roll:

Lookout the green men are on their way, man the trenches, blow the claymores, fire the FPF.

Come on you have to be :cen: joking???????????????

I'm of the opinion that they certainly exist. The universe is too big for us to be the ONLY planet with life on it. As far as them coming and visiting us? Doubt it.

They're out there alright... just imagine if there's a planet out there where life from their equivilent of the dinosaur era didn't die out and instead kept going to become intelligent. They'd be so far ahead.

Either way if they show up, we're screwed and I doubt they came all this way to wave hello. If they wanted communication, we'd get signals. If they want something from us, they'd bring their massive ships.

Our turn to be cattle.

Personally I don't believe they exist, but has anyone ever thought of the possibility that if they do, we might be that other "alien" race that goes to THEIR planet and puts the hurt on them? I've never understood why all the UFO people always seem to be under the impression that WE will be the helpless ones.

Of course, if this were the case, about ten years after we found their planet, we would be sending "extra-planetary aid" to them and certain political groups would be claiming that our governments owed them something because by discovering their planet we were damaging their culture and threatening their traditional way of life.

UFO's, Aliens? Back in the 50's the US Air Force had what was called the Blue Book, and then years later Area 51, Rosswell, New Mexico. All this has never been brought out to the general public other than a movie, or newspaper reporter trying to get a Headline. The mysterious lights in the sky out in the desert or over a farmers field in the mid west has never made any truth to the sightings.

So I guess in a word No

SFC

Redneck said:
Personally I don't believe they exist, but has anyone ever thought of the possibility that if they do, we might be that other "alien" race that goes to THEIR planet and puts the hurt on them? I've never understood why all the UFO people always seem to be under the impression that WE will be the helpless ones.

Of course, if this were the case, about ten years after we found their planet, we would be sending "extra-planetary aid" to them and certain political groups would be claiming that our governments owed them something because by discovering their planet we were damaging their culture and threatening their traditional way of life.

I agree with Redneck here, i've always had the same mindset on Aliens. What is to say we're always the weak helpless ones? But, no, I doubt we'll be going to start a war in another galaxy any time soon.

Hate to admit it but Redneck is right, why would "WE" be helpless. If there in fact there was an alien race out there, whose to say their technology is better than ours?

as technology goes, we would get stomped. Having the homefield advantage is a plus.

Maybe the aliens didn't get their flu shot and they would die like in War of the Worlds.

I figure once we send the cadets in to skull drag some little green men, they'll give up and sign over all their planet's mineral rights.

I'm not sure if there are movie-like aliens, but I think it is highly possible that there is some sort of life out there.

Good question. Why not make the universe just for us? Well that, to my small mind would seem kind of wasteful of the 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, lightyears of universe. Am I right?

Who knows?

My point here is that neither one of us actually knows for certain they are right. And I don't think that God is bound by any obligation to not "waste" space. :lol:

What if each and every one of those other worlds had versions of us in other times, or if a planet is created with each moment of time. Just a little late night philosophy. :D

Back