Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES and they are unfriendly

• NO

• NOT SURE

• Total voters
I remember hearing there was an agreement the US made with the USSR during the cold war. If the earth was an atacked by an alien race they would stop the cold war and join forces. Just my 10 cents.

I believe that if they have the tech to reach us they have common sense, but if they are aggressive then we are dead, because obviously their tech is better

drilldownmaster2004 said:
I believe that if they have the tech to reach us they have common sense, but if they are aggressive then we are dead, because obviously their tech is better

Explain your position in more than one sentence.
You are not allowed to make any replies of less than one sentence for three days, make it happen.

alliens exist,and its prooven,they found some living organisams on mars,some bacterias and ameboic cells,but as for little green dudes,well i belive they exist too,since universe is endles(theory) there haves to be more creatures there

Marksman said:
alliens exist,and its prooven,they found some living organisams on mars,some bacterias and ameboic cells,but as for little green dudes,well i belive they exist too,since universe is endles(theory) there haves to be more creatures there

they found living organisms on mars? i thought they just had the meteor and the theory of the dead ocean on mars?

As an analogy I'd guess that aliens would be much the same as any country/government on this planet. You'd get the ones that'd be a pretty good crowd and that you'd get on alright with. You'd probably also get the ones that acknowledged your existence, tolerated you while it was mutually beneficial and ignored you the rest of the time. Then you'd get the ones where you both developed an instant and mutual dislike to each other.
In fact, you could apply that to anyone you tried to chat up after a few beers on a Saturday night downtown come to think of it.
I'd be very surprised if any aliens could come up with a good reason to visit planet earth at the moment though.

I'm not sure if their out there or not. But them coming here to bring peace or to cause a "War of the Worlds" I doubt. :roll:

The Doctor said:
As an analogy I'd guess that aliens would be much the same as any country/government on this planet. You'd get the ones that'd be a pretty good crowd and that you'd get on alright with. You'd probably also get the ones that acknowledged your existence, tolerated you while it was mutually beneficial and ignored you the rest of the time. Then you'd get the ones where you both developed an instant and mutual dislike to each other.
In fact, you could apply that to anyone you tried to chat up after a few beers on a Saturday night downtown come to think of it.
I'd be very surprised if any aliens could come up with a good reason to visit planet earth at the moment though.

Well there is always the factor of Advancement. If they are advanced and, some people will dislike me, Evolved than they by all scientific predictions will be a nice, peaceful race, that WILL NOT get involved in our race, but may observe us (maybe that is the UFO explanation)

very VERY cool books, if typical trashy scifi...fun though

Alternate-history maestro Turtledove's conclusion to his Worldwar and Colonization sagas, about how lizard-like aliens known as the Race invaded Earth during WWII and were fought to a stalemate by the major Allied and Axis combatants, lacks the vividly described battle scenes of its predecessors, but more than compensates by closely examining the Race's culture and society. While the Race have colonized much of Earth, they're amazed by the human ability to adapt to change. (The aliens' probe some 600 years earlier led them to expect they'd be facing armored knights.) When an American starship makes the trip to Home, the Race's planet of origin, the lizards fear the loss of their technological dominance and decide to annihilate Earth, their colony included—until another Earth spaceship arrives, this one with the faster-than-light drive the Race never developed. The question of how much common ground exists between the lizards and humans wouldn't have been out of place in old issues of Astounding. The author dramatizes the old "nature versus nurture" argument through the moving stories of a human woman raised from birth by the lizards and of two aliens raised as humans. Fans will be pleased that room remains for a sequel.
Copyright © Reed Business Information, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.

There may even be some people out there exactly like us another Earth in another universe.

Even if there are aliens and they are unfriendly. Earth could have a chance if everyone was to fire machine gun 50 caliber bullets at them. :rambo:

i think they do exist, and if they did visit they would own us technologically. i say this because they have the tech to travel light years, and they would most definitely bring their best weapons in case they meet "hostiles"

yup yup

mediums etc claim that aliens do exsist.........aswell as speaking to ghosts they can talk to aliens. They say that aliens are on this earth just as a normal person that every day they disocver something new.

Ok i believe in paranormal but sub para? hmmm something I'd have to see there lol

I think like earth you have good and bad people that accounts for ghosts....animals.....aliens and so on.

I mean you have wolfs, lions, tigers etc hunt and kill..........humans kill.......bomb, burn etc so i would think aliens have the eqv.

Now i am just rambeling on lol

i wish they would come and try to conquer, then i would get to kick E.T.'s ass.
btw, not E.T. with the magical healing finger, i am thinking of E.T. from like Independence day.

Anyone remember Jane Badlers V-series in the 80s? 8)

LINK:

http://thevisitors.info

If they are comming and they would be hostile I think the only thing that could bite on them is different resistance movements. But most likley they are so technology advanced that they are not interested in picking up a fight anyway. Do I think intelligent life exist? Yes I am an Alien myselfe and I live in the Milky Way on planet Tellus the 7th planet in this galaxy, nothing strange with that. If they where comming from a distant solar-system I would not be too suprised. :lol: Have they visit us? Do we go on Safari from time to time? Well we do so why should they not have done that? Makes no sence to me. Alot of astronauts have been reporting things from outer space and even more pilots in our own airforces have reported UFOs for a long time now. If we are not going to rely on them who should we rely on then? :D

Cheers:
Doc.S
:viking:

Back