Aliens have come to earth

Still don't believe it. If it's true, we should have heard about it from the news.

like theres not enough "people" on this earth....think ill move further in the woods and put up a sign that says i shoot first ask questions later.....maybe that will keep people away...haha...

MontyB, we need an explanation on as to WHY you were anywhere near such a video clip in the first place.

Hehe simple explanation, one of the other sites I visit has a few Finns on it and they posted it so I just thought it would fit into the aliens story.

:)

LIES!!!!
Vile and despicable lies!!
I want the TRUTH! And I want it NOW!
Confess all the crimes you have committed against the state in the past five years. I want dates, locations and names of accomplices.
Remember, we know where your friends and family live and we already have a black utility van waiting outside their homes.
Do not attempt to lie... I can tell from the sweating and the rate of shiver that you are formulating yet another lie. Do not lie to the state MontyB... do not lie... it's just not worth it.
(I should have been born in a Communist state)

LIES!!!!
Vile and despicable lies!!
I want the TRUTH! And I want it NOW!
Confess all the crimes you have committed against the state in the past five years. I want dates, locations and names of accomplices.
Remember, we know where your friends and family live and we already have a black utility van waiting outside their homes.
Do not attempt to lie... I can tell from the sweating and the rate of shiver that you are formulating yet another lie. Do not lie to the state MontyB... do not lie... it's just not worth it.
(I should have been born in a Communist state)

Ah well in that case I will go with Americans made me watch it.

Back