Piece of crap...
November 16th, 2004  
Darkmb101

its not worth six bucks at the theater
--
Boots
November 17th, 2004  
Doc.S

It was to damn short and was nothing in comparison to the two other movies, my 2 cents and I am a Predator fan. Everything Dark, dark dark nothing clear that was boring. Alien 1 and 2 the rest is shit I think Predator 3 has been another one in my section B-movies I think. 8)

After this animated effects came up and the real stunts and effects dissapeard there has been lesser quality for every year in every movie. Back to the table and start make mechanic robots and dresses and do real explosive charges and put in real helicopters and real cars, just a hot-tip 8)

Cheers:
Doc.S
March 6th, 2005  
Tessa

Me and my friend gave it a 4 out of 5..

I mean.. Sure.. It was to movies in one..

But the only thing that was really ****ed up with it was the damn ending where the Alien survived AGAIN.

But yeah.. Kickass movie.. Action is always kickass..
March 6th, 2005  
Damien

I liked it...

of course I've never seen the older movies, so I can't judge its accuracy.
March 6th, 2005  
CavScout

It was in my opinoin only barely worth renting and moderate entertainment at best. Not worth seeing in the theater or buying and definately best if your friend rents it and you can watch it without having had to pay for anything........
March 6th, 2005  
pixiedustboo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavScout
It was in my opinoin only barely worth renting and moderate entertainment at best. Not worth seeing in the theater or buying and definately best if your friend rents it and you can watch it without having had to pay for anything........

Holy CRAP!!! What is WRONG with you people?!?!

It was awesome! Yah - there were some parts that weren't great, i.e. the blonde short haired girl died to early from the alien...it broke out of her body to soon and the Predator's face was more "human" looking than in Predator. But GEEZ! The movie still rocked!

I'm an avid Alien and Predator fan and watch the movies a lot....omgoodness you people who didn't like it worry me.

Serenity
March 8th, 2005  
Zyca

I saw it in the theater and rented it and ended up buying it as well... but only because I have to I have all Alien movies and Predator movies... it's more like I have to rather than I want to... 5/10 at best for me.
March 9th, 2005  
CavScout

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Serenity*
Quote:
Originally Posted by CavScout

Holy CRAP!!! What is WRONG with you people?!?!

It was awesome! Yah - there were some parts that weren't great, i.e. the blonde short haired girl died to early from the alien...it broke out of her body to soon and the Predator's face was more "human" looking than in Predator. But GEEZ! The movie still rocked!

I'm an avid Alien and Predator fan and watch the movies a lot....omgoodness you people who didn't like it worry me.

Serenity

Hmmm, tell me if I am wrong but you sound a little biased. Almost as if you liked the movie or something....