Alien vs. Predator - The Movie - Page 3

--
Boots

August 24th, 2004  
Raider Girl

the movie was "aight".... to me it like a movie i could watch one more time.... any only one more time... my grade for this movie is a: C+
August 24th, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureRANGER
Redleg, give me 1,000 milbucks or I'll tell you what happens!!
Or I could just give you a nice little "Banned" tag..
August 25th, 2004  
Focus Fate

I saw it and it absolutely rocked. I recommend seeing it to anyone who wants to see a really good and entertaining movie. It follows the two aspects of the Aliens and Predator films very well. The only flaw is a very very short gestation period of the Alien embryos in the host(s), being a few minutes. Where as in the Alien films it took a week. I loved the movie. It was VERY entertaining, so check it out if you haven't already.
--
Boots
August 25th, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Focus Fate
so check it out if you haven't already.
Not able to do that yet, it's not released until November here in Norway...

But I will find a way to see it before that!!!
August 25th, 2004  
echo

I dont know what your all complaining about!

I thought the movie absoultly ROCKED!

However, Im a huge Alien and Predator fan.
Though now its left me with some questions about how things take place in Alien and the later movies (since this one takes place today and the rest are in the furure!).
I will wait to post these questions because I dont want to ruin it for anyone.
August 25th, 2004  
Focus Fate

ntt, not to change the subject, but what do you think of Alien 3? I can not stand it. I think Fincher did a horrible job. Grrr... it almost ruined the story. I could go into how inconsistent it is and all the plot holes but that'd be changing the subject of the thread a bit too much :P
August 25th, 2004  
echo

I thought the story in A3 was quite good. But Fincher could have done better, agreed.
A3 is not one of my favorites in the series, but I do like it non the least because it is another alien movie in the series.
I cant wait for AVP Directors Cut YEEE! hehe
November 15th, 2004  
Redleg

I saw the movie last night, and I thought it was quite good..
(but a bit too short...)

I want to be a Predator when I grow up..

so who won the bet Darkmb101
November 16th, 2004  
Darkmb101

I saw the movie too. i didnt really like the story plot (the earth didnt blow up...), but the fighting was good. OMG i lost 50 milbucks, which i knew i was gonna lose anyways.
November 16th, 2004  
AussieNick

I've got it on my computer, and I thought it was mindless, dull drivel. I would rather jam my genitals in the running gear of a truck than watch it again (not really, just a metaphor). It had none of the atmosphere of the original Alien movies..... As I say, pure pulp.... And not enough battle scenes between the two main un-earthly protagonists . Just my 2 cents, others may love it