Alien vs. Predator - The Movie

the movie was "aight".... to me it like a movie i could watch one more time.... any only one more time... my grade for this movie is a: C+

FutureRANGER said:
Redleg, give me 1,000 milbucks or I'll tell you what happens!! :lol:

Or I could just give you a nice little "Banned" tag.. ;)

I saw it and it absolutely rocked. I recommend seeing it to anyone who wants to see a really good and entertaining movie. It follows the two aspects of the Aliens and Predator films very well. The only flaw is a very very short gestation period of the Alien embryos in the host(s), being a few minutes. Where as in the Alien films it took a week. I loved the movie. It was VERY entertaining, so check it out if you haven't already. :)

Focus Fate said:
so check it out if you haven't already. :)

Not able to do that yet, it's not released until November here in Norway... :cry:

But I will find a way to see it before that!!!

I dont know what your all complaining about!

I thought the movie absoultly ROCKED!

However, Im a huge Alien and Predator fan.
Though now its left me with some questions about how things take place in Alien and the later movies (since this one takes place today and the rest are in the furure!).
I will wait to post these questions because I dont want to ruin it for anyone.

ntt, not to change the subject, but what do you think of Alien 3? I can not stand it. I think Fincher did a horrible job. :evil: Grrr... it almost ruined the story. I could go into how inconsistent it is and all the plot holes but that'd be changing the subject of the thread a bit too much :p

I thought the story in A3 was quite good. But Fincher could have done better, agreed.
A3 is not one of my favorites in the series, but I do like it non the least because it is another alien movie in the series.
I cant wait for AVP Directors Cut YEEE! hehe

I saw the movie last night, and I thought it was quite good..
(but a bit too short...)

I want to be a Predator when I grow up.. :rambo:

so who won the bet Darkmb101 ;)

I saw the movie too. i didnt really like the story plot (the earth didnt blow up...), but the fighting was good. OMG i lost 50 milbucks, which i knew i was gonna lose anyways.

I've got it on my computer, and I thought it was mindless, dull drivel. I would rather jam my genitals in the running gear of a truck than watch it again :x (not really, just a metaphor). It had none of the atmosphere of the original Alien movies..... As I say, pure pulp.... And not enough battle scenes between the two main un-earthly protagonists :m16shoot: . Just my 2 cents, others may love it :D

It was to damn short and was nothing in comparison to the two other movies, my 2 cents and I am a Predator fan. Everything Dark, dark dark nothing clear that was boring. Alien 1 and 2 the rest is shit I think Predator 3 has been another one in my section B-movies I think. 8)

After this animated effects came up and the real stunts and effects dissapeard there has been lesser quality for every year in every movie. Back to the table and start make mechanic robots and dresses and do real explosive charges and put in real helicopters and real cars, just a hot-tip 8)

Cheers:
Doc.S
:viking:

Me and my friend gave it a 4 out of 5..

I mean.. Sure.. It was to movies in one..

But the only thing that was really ****ed up with it was the damn ending where the Alien survived AGAIN.

But yeah.. Kickass movie.. Action is always kickass..

It was in my opinoin only barely worth renting and moderate entertainment at best. Not worth seeing in the theater or buying and definately best if your friend rents it and you can watch it without having had to pay for anything........ :D

CavScout said:
It was in my opinoin only barely worth renting and moderate entertainment at best. Not worth seeing in the theater or buying and definately best if your friend rents it and you can watch it without having had to pay for anything........ :D

Holy CRAP!!! What is WRONG with you people?!?! :shock:

It was awesome! Yah - there were some parts that weren't great, i.e. the blonde short haired girl died to early from the alien...it broke out of her body to soon and the Predator's face was more "human" looking than in Predator. But GEEZ! The movie still rocked!

I'm an avid Alien and Predator fan and watch the movies a lot....omgoodness you people who didn't like it worry me.

bounce.gif
Serenity

I saw it in the theater and rented it and ended up buying it as well... but only because I have to :( I have all Alien movies and Predator movies... it's more like I have to rather than I want to... 5/10 at best for me.

*Serenity* said:
CavScout said:

Holy CRAP!!! What is WRONG with you people?!?! :shock:

It was awesome! Yah - there were some parts that weren't great, i.e. the blonde short haired girl died to early from the alien...it broke out of her body to soon and the Predator's face was more "human" looking than in Predator. But GEEZ! The movie still rocked!

I'm an avid Alien and Predator fan and watch the movies a lot....omgoodness you people who didn't like it worry me.

bounce.gif
Serenity

Hmmm, tell me if I am wrong but you sound a little biased. Almost as if you liked the movie or something.... :D

Back