Albanian SF killed up to 20 Talibans in combat mission

Kari

Will post the video now it was shown today on the Albanian news just as a warning the video is graphic (Btw is it ok to post it or is it against forum rules ? )

35 Talibans killed in total more than they originally thought anyways can i post the video or not ? again its pretty graphic

kan1l.jpg

kan2l.jpg

kan3.jpg

Stacking up bodies to the moon will not win an insurgency. . Bragging about how many you have killed in a combat operation is going to send more troops back home in aluminum flag draped coffins. Be sure that intensified Taliban revenge attacks, probably in the form of suicide bombers and IED’s will follow.

To win in an insurgency conflict you have to develop trust among the population. You have to demonstrate that their lives will be more secure, more prosperous, more fulfilling, more promising, under your governance than if they support your opponent in the conflict. You do not build trust by bombing civilian villages, creating unavoidable collateral damage, and by destroying blood and tribal relatives who may or may not be Taliban.

While that's true to a certain extent, what's certain is the way to lose the war is to let enemy combatants live.

While that's true to a certain extent, what's certain is the way to lose the war is to let enemy combatants live.

Killing enemy combatants alone cannot win a war. Victory requires a longer-term political strategy as well.

Absolutely with seehund.
You have to forget about killing the enemy as the main objective.
That is no longer the main objective.
Winning over the people is.

despite the fact that Taliban movement is back-warded and hosted Al-Qaeda, but nevertheless, it saddens me to see Muslim kills their brothers. Nato is the one who invaded them and killed their people rather than giving them a chance to expel Al-Qaeda. i think its over, the battle had been resolved to Taliban according to american experts.therefore. i think the best way to make Afghani civilized is by supporting them with money, education and technology. they are still fighting because they don't have anything to lose; they don't have a future. yet, western countries can help them to make a future.

despite the fact that Taliban movement is back-warded and hosted Al-Qaeda, but nevertheless, it saddens me to see Muslim kills their brothers. Nato is the one who invaded them and killed their people rather than giving them a chance to expel Al-Qaeda. i think its over, the battle had been resolved to Taliban according to american experts.therefore. i think the best way to make Afghani civilized is by supporting them with money, education and technology. they are still fighting because they don't have anything to lose; they don't have a future. yet, western countries can help them to make a future.
Corruption is still a big issue, you can send trillions of dollars in aid but if it ain't gonna be spend right whats the point.

Albania is in NATO though, thats the thing.

I guess the Albanian Special Forces should actually be up to standards now, seeing as they are in NATO anyways. A big step from KLA terrorists.

Well sending trillions for a country like Afghanistan is really a stupid thing to do...

In countries like that, you can build a school for 10.000$ if you spend them to hire local workers.

And in Afghanistan, sending tons of money isnt the right thing to do...

As they say, you cant buy the fidelity of an Afghan, but you can "rent" his services for a week.

Albania is in NATO though, thats the thing.

I guess the Albanian Special Forces should actually be up to standards now, seeing as they are in NATO anyways. A big step from KLA terrorists.

They were up to standards a long time ago and the Albanian Special Forces didnt serve under KLA they did help them with weapons training and from time to time in combat but most of them happened under NATO supervision

Back