Albanian SF killed up to 20 Talibans in combat mission

Some news about the Albanian contribution to the war in Afghanistan 120 MARK VAB 2 were ordered with the latest level 4 armour of which 50x Mephisto anti tank variant 50x VIB 20 mm turret variant and 20x Medical evacuation version 10 of each versions will be send to Afghanistan

mephisto version

14_juillet_2005_ArmyRecognition_Copyright_014.JPG

The 20 mm turret version

bd3dc3f7ec04f7933670d8a26a77_grande.jpg

And the medical evacuation

VAB_renault_wheeled_armoured_vehicle_Ambulance_French_France_army_005.jpg

If these 20mm are the same architecture used by the french army, they are perfect for the Afghan landscape as they can shoot target at very high angles, perfect to engage enemy infantry on a mountain from a road...

index.php

During the celebration of their succesfull combat mission, they pulled out one week ago.:salute2:

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Albania will donate 30,000 AK-47s to Afghanistan together with 50,000,000 bullets which is a bit to much i think.

Qeveria i fal 30 mijë kallashë AfganisDt

Në një vendim të marrë dje, i shtohen edhe 50 milionë fishekë

Qeveria shqiptare vendosi dje t’i japë armatim pa shpërblim AfganisDt në kuadër të detyrimeve të saj si një vend anëtar i NATO-s. Nisur nga fakti se vendet anëtare të NATO-s, mes tyre dhe Shqipëria, po përgatiten për t’u tërhequr nga AfganisD, kanë detyruar qeverinë shqiptare që në emër të stabilitetit të këtij vendi t’i falë 30 mijë armë automatike, model 7.62 mm. Këshilli i Ministrave i mbledhur dje, mori vendimin duke e justifikuar këtë me përpjekjet e vendit tonë kundër terrorizmit ndërkombëtar.

“Këshilli i Ministrave vendosi dhënien pa shpërblim të 30 000 automatikëve 7.62 mm, model 56, dhe të 50 000 000 fishekëve 7.62 mm, model 56, qeverisë afgane, për Policinë Kombëtare Afgane, si kontribut i Këshillit të Ministrave të Republikës së Shqipërisë, në kuadër të përpjekjeve të koalicionit ndërkombëtar kundër terrorizmit”, theksohet në vendimin e marrë dje nga qeveria shqiptare. Po kështu, vendimi ngarkon ministrin e Mbrojtjes për zbatimin e tij. Në fakt, armët shqiptare nuk janë diçka e re për vendin e Lindjes së Mesme, i cili po vuan ringritjen e shtetit që prej më shumë se 30 vitesh. Në vitin 2008 në Kabul mbërritën municione nga Shqipëria të prodhimit kinez të futur në kartonë që mbanin etiketa të vendeve të Europës Lindore. Aferë që ndërlikoi edhe Pentagonin, i cili ishte blerësi në Shqipëri dhe dhuruesi në Afganistan. Ky vendim vjen pas një skandali të publikuar në gazetën prestigjioze amerikane “New York Times”, i cili përfshiu Shqipërinë për sa u përket armëve të nisura drejt AfganisDt. Historia nisi në Afganistan, kur një prej Këve afganë zbuloi se armët që këtij vendi i vinin nga Amerika, ishin municione të prodhuara nga Kina në vitin 1966. Sipas gazetës prestigjioze, për sigurimin e këtyre armëve Pentagoni amerikan kishte vendosur një kontratë me një firmë “AEY inc.” në Majami, e cila drejtohej vetëm nga një djalë 22-vjeçar që quhej Efraim Diveroli. Sipas investigimit të “New York Times”, këto armë Diveroli i kishte siguruar nga vende të ish-bllokut komunist, mes tyre edhe Shqipëria. Ato ishin joefektive, të vjetra dhe të dekompozuara. Madje për këto armë, SHBA-ja dhe NATO-ja kishin shpenzuar miliona dollarë për t’i eliminuar. Por historia për Shqipërinë bëhet më interesante dhe tragjike njëkohësisht, sepse municionet luftarake të trashëguara nga epoka komuniste shkaktuan në Gërdec 26 të vdekur, si pasojë e shpërthimit në një fabrikë demontimi. Kjo ngjarje hodhi hije të mëdha dyshimi mbi qeverinë dhe solli si pasojë largimin e ministrit të atëhershëm të Mbrojtjes, i cili ishte përgjegjës për kontratat e lidhura për shitjen e armëve dhe po kështu bëri që drejtori i MEICO-s, Ylli Pinari, të burgosej. Por fati u tregua tragjik në këtë histori edhe me Kosta Trebickën, një biznesmen shqiptar që jetonte në Amerikë, i cili u kontraktua nga kompania e Diverolit për të hequr municionet nga arkat e drunjta me vulat kineze, për të bërë një paketim standard që i mbron nga lagështira e ndotja dhe që siguron lehtësimin e transportimit në terren. Por menjëherë pas plasjes së këtij skandali, Trebicka u gjet i vdekur në një fshat të Korçës gjatë një dalje për gjah dhe ekspertiza e quajti këtë një vdekje aksidentale. Të gjitha këto ngjarje shkaktuan debate të shumta në jetën publike të vendit, ku akuza ndaj qeverisë për çështje të kontratave të dyshimta u hodhën nga opozita dhe mediat.

A very detailed article - I agree very much :confused:

:-D :-D :-D

Sorry its only available in Albanian for now, but i can google translate it now. If you wish for a better translation, you can allways ask me.

The Albanian government decided yesterday to give gratuitous AfganisDt weapons within its obligations as a member of NATO. Given the fact that member countries of NATO, among them, and Albania, are preparing to pull out AfganisD, have forced the Albanian government on behalf of the stability of this country to forgive 30 thousand machine guns, 7.62 mm model . Council of Ministers met yesterday, decided to justify this with our country's efforts against international terrorism.

"The Council of Ministers decided to grant without compensation to 30 000 automatic 7.62 mm, model 56, and 50 million cartridges 7.62 mm, model 56, the Afghan government, Afghan National Police, as the contribution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Albania, efforts within the international coalition against terrorism ", says the decision taken yesterday by the Albanian government. Likewise, the decision of Defense Minister imposes its implementation. In fact, Albanian weapons are not something new to the Middle Eastern country, which is rebuilding the state suffers from more than 30 years. In the year 2008 to Kabul arrived ammunition from Albania to introduce Chinese production on cards bearing the labels of the countries of Eastern Europe. Complicated near the Pentagon, who was the buyer in Albania and donor to Afghanistan. This decision comes after a scandal published in the prestigious American newspaper The New York Times, which included Albania in terms of weapons heading toward AfganisDt. The story began in Afghanistan, where Afghan Keven one of the weapons discovered that this country came from America, were the ammunition manufactured by China in 1966. According to the prestigious newspaper, to provide such weapons U.S. Pentagon had placed a contract with a firm "AEY inc." In Miami, which led by only a 22-year-old boy named Efraim Diveroli. According to the investigation of the New York Times, these weapons had Diveroli provided by countries of the former communist bloc, among them Albania. They were ineffective, old and decomposed. Even for these weapons, the U.S. and NATO had spent millions of dollars to eliminate. But the story becomes more interesting for Albania and tragic at the same time, because ammunition inherited from the communist era in Gerdec caused 26 deaths as a result of the explosion at a factory Dismantling. This event large shadow cast doubt on the government and resulted in the departure of then-Defense Minister, who was responsible for contracts related to arms sales, as did the director MEICO star Pinari, confined. But fate proved tragic in this story with Costa Trebicka, an Albanian businessman living in America, who was hired by the company Diveroli to remove ammunition from the wooden crates with Chinese stamps, to make a packaging standard that protects from pollution and humidity that provides ease of transportation on the ground. But shortly after the anthrax of this scandal, Trebicka was found dead in a village of Korca during an appearance for hunting and expertise called it a death accidental. All these events caused numerous debates in the public life of the country, which counts on the government to issue contracts were thrown by suspected opposition and the media.

Last edited:
Building new schools which to me seems weird because they only went there for combat missions.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Back