Albanian SF killed up to 20 Talibans in combat mission

I'm sure it's bullet proof... That not the point, I just want to know if there is enough room in the humvee for the gunner to get down of it's 50Cal to take a look around using these windows... With all the gear, its too crowded to use these windows effectively...

And I dont think that someone can put his head there to look for targets while there is a gunner on the main weapon.

Just curious. And bullet proof glass can be damaged. It might stop a few rounds, but once it's integrity is destroyed, the next rounds/fragments might get in...

But I guess that Humvees arent supposed to survive a heavy fire.

Last edited:
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

It's nice to see some green in the pictures, most people think that in Afghanistan it's deserts+mountains and a few buildings...

Must be hard to fight an enemy in a plantation area. Hard to spot people in such conditions.

It's nice to see some green in the pictures, most people think that in Afghanistan it's deserts+mountains and a few buildings...

Must be hard to fight an enemy in a plantation area. Hard to spot people in such conditions.

True hopefully they wont run into many of those

Last edited:
Some pics during their training in Albania prior to being deployed in Astan

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Last edited:
Combat divers are just the best... They can pop up anywhere they need to be. Finish the job and disappear... "what? What? I saw nothing coming from the hill..."

Combat divers are just the best... They can pop up anywhere they need to be. Finish the job and disappear... "what? What? I saw nothing coming from the hill..."

True the special forces want to have around 500-1000 of them sounds a bit to much to me but i am sure they know what they are doing :dive::dive::dive:

Here another pic of the training in the Albanian alps got to love the rifles

index.php

I dont think that divers cost so much to equip. They need a lot of training, but when it comes to gear, unless they are using these special little submarines for infliltration, the cost is limited.

And their forest camo looks like the french one.

I dont think that divers cost so much to equip. They need a lot of training, but when it comes to gear, unless they are using these special little submarines for infliltration, the cost is limited.

I think you'll be very surprised how much equipment a seal type of soldier is in possession of. And as a taxpayer, you will get a much bigger shock if you had to pay for just one person.

Oh really?

Even if you compare it to the price of an interceptor or a modern tank?

I have faith in infantry. I value training a lot. And I dont give much value to tanks and aircrafts etc... They cost way too much and they give the ability to kill without risking your life.

So spending on training, I mean on the human factor is always a good deal for me.

But I'm curious, what kind of expensive equipment you were thinking about?

Do not be stupid, you know what I mean.

That you believe that planes or tanks have no meaning only shows that you do not have an understanding of the use of such weapons on the battle ground.

Try to think a little. An infantryman usually only have one task and therefore he is equipped with standard equipment and often usually only have one or two weapons at his disposal. An SF operator can and must perform many tasks that give him far more weapons to his disposal. A portion of the equipment he uses has been specially developed and that stuff costs a lot.

I know exactly what they are used for on the battleground. I just think that tanks and aircrafts are made to invade rather than to defend.

And I dont want to pay to send an over powerful war machine to slaughter other people.

But I dont see how expensive is the equipment for SF units. For me, the big difference between SF and regular troops is the mission.

And I dont see an infantry man carrying 1million dollars of equipment...

But I think that a modern tank costs many millions, and there is only a few soldiers inside it...

(Let's ban heavy weapons)

Back