Alaskan Christmas Party

tomtom22

Chief Engineer
Tom had been in the liquor business for 25 years. Finally, sick of the stress he quit his job and bought 50 acres of land in Alaska as far away from humanity as possible.

He saw the postman once a week and got groceries once a month. Otherwise it was total peace and quiet.

After six months or so of almost total isolation, someone knocked on his door He opened it and saw a huge, bearded man standing there. "Name's Lars, your neighbor from forty miles up the road...Having a Christmas party Friday night..Thought you might like to come. About 5:00."

"Great", said Tom, "after six months out here I'm ready to meet some local folks. Thank you."

As Lars was leaving, he stopped. "Gotta warn you, there's gonna be some drinkin.'"

"Not a problem" said Tom. "After 25 years in the business, I can drink with the best of 'em."

Again, the big man started to leave and stopped. "More 'n' likely gonna be some fightin' too."

"Well, I get along with people, I'll be all right. I'll be there. Thanks again," said Tom."

"More'n likely be some wild sex too" Lars added.

"Now that's really not a problem" said Tom, warming to the idea. "I've been all alone for six months! I'll definitely be there. By the way, what should I wear?"

"Whatever you want. Just gonna be the two of us."

:-o

Back