Al-Qaida-linked group claims GIs’ abduction

bulldogg

Milforum's Bouncer
BAGHDAD, Iraq - An al-Qaida-linked group said Monday it was holding captive two U.S. privates, one from Texas and the other from Oregon, and taunted the U.S. military for failing to find the soldiers despite a search involving more than 8,000 Iraqi and American troops....
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13380881/

This is bad. I pray our boys find them and get them outta there PDQ.

It's a shame.

I know what those insurgents do, I would pull the pin off my grenade and run at them yelling "ALLAHU AKBAR!" before I'd let them capture me...

What would suck is if zarqawi's successor tries to be even more brutal but towards americans and iraqi security forces. You know, to make it look like al qaeda is still on its legs in iraq. They're pretty much screwed, so i guess they want to ramp up a body count for good measure or something.

Son of a *****!

Enough of this fighting war nicely crap. Take the fight to the enemy the same way we took the fight to the Japs 60 years ago.

Every time I hear about inmates at Guantanamo Bay piss and moan about their treatment, I think they don't know how lucky they are to simply get a good kicking

As to our fallen
At the going down of the sun, we will remember them
:salute2:

major liability said:
It's a shame.

I know what those insurgents do, I would pull the pin off my grenade and run at them yelling "ALLAHU AKBAR!" before I'd let them capture me...
Well in combat, people often pass out due to violent explosions or injury. They can capture you then.

5.56X45mm said:
Son of a *****!

Enough of this fighting war nicely crap. Take the fight to the enemy the same way we took the fight to the Japs 60 years ago.
What are you talking about? The fight has never been anywhere BUT AT THE ENEMY. The US invaded the country. Therefore, the fight came to the enemy before it was anywhere else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pull yer head in

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
Well in combat, people often pass out due to violent explosions or injury. They can capture you then.

What are you talking about? The fight has never been anywhere BUT AT THE ENEMY. The US invaded the country. Therefore, the fight came to the enemy before it was anywhere else.

MD, its probably a good idea for you and your crap to steer clear of threads regarding dead or captured soldiers. These are far too personal and emotional an issue to listen to any of your :cen:

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
Mod Edit: I suggest you show a bit more respect. Take your political discussions to the proper threads.
Okay, but I'd like to point out that 5.56X45mm started the political discussion. To quote him:
5.56X45mm said:
Son of a *****!

how about respect for the "Japs"?

Last edited:
bulldogg said:
MD, its probably a good idea for you and your crap to steer clear of threads regarding dead or captured soldiers. These are far too personal and emotional an issue to listen to any of your :cens:
Sure. If you really are willing to risk getting yelled at by every single member here...Go ahead, talk bad about soldiers who gave their lives trying to defend their country, but if not, you really should hush. How bout respect for the soldiers?

These three men are in a better place now. They died doing what they loved to do and they will be missed, I'm sure. May they all rest in peace. And now, a replay of TAPS.

Back