Al-Qaida in Iraq Leader Wounded

Mokhaberat

BAGHDAD, Iraq Feb 15, 2007 (AP)— The leader of al-Qaida in Iraq was wounded and an aide was killed in a clash Thursday with Iraqi forces north of Baghdad, the Interior Ministry spokesman said. The clash occurred near Balad, a major U.S. base about 50 miles north of the capital, Brig. Gen. Abdul-Karim Khalaf said. Khalaf said al-Qaida in Iraq leader Abu Ayyub al-Masri was wounded and his aide, identified as Abu Abdullah al-Majemaai, was killed. Khalaf declined to say how Iraqi forces knew al-Masri had been injured, and there was no report on the incident from U.S. authorities. Deputy Interior Minister Maj. Gen. Hussein Ali Kamal said he had no information about such a clash or that al-Masri had been involved. Al-Masri took over the leadership of al-Qaida in Iraq after its charismatic leader, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, was killed in a U.S. airstrike last June in Diyala province northeast of Baghdad.http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=2879247

The Time Will Come

Let us all pray for sepsis.

Im in on the praying part, But for the people that do not know what is Sepsis, Sepsis occurs when the body's normal reaction to inflammation or a bacterial infection goes into overdrive. With sepsis, the bacteria create a toxin that causes a widespread inflammation of the body's organs and causes rapid changes in a person's body temperature, blood pressure, and dysfunction in the lung and other organs. LoLolololololololol BullDogg you got me Laughing when i read your post.
And this is what we are praying for that al-Qaida in Iraq leader Abu Ayyub al-Masri will get Sepsis for he was Wounded in Battil And now he will get the Sepsis.

Last edited:
I'd rather that he recovered and as he was walking out the door of the safe house he was run over and killed by a semi trailer load of pigs, so that he will not go to paradise. (A suburb of Adelaide, South Australia). Or become a tomato.

Yes Mohka, received your PMs. Just busy these days and the PM system on here is becoming wicked slow.

Back