Al-Qaeda "win the war?"

Doc.S

Hello!

yesterday on the biggest news program Rapport here in sweden one of Al-Qaedas leaders declared that Afghanistan and Iraq soon would be in ful control for the Talibans or the Al-Qaeda Mujahedin (holy warriors) (Terrorists) depending on whos answering on this topic. I have seen uprisings on the news and it looks really bad, like the Alliance in both countries are fighting another war. Is it so that the Al-Qaeda network is still growing?

And if they do. Is there any truth in what the right hand of Osama Bin Laden is telling the world, or is it just propaganda? No news or very few of them so it is very hard to get the whole picture of the situation in Afghanistan at the moment, If you dont have cabel or sat TV that is.

Cheers:
Doc.S

:viking:

Its hard to tell sometimes what is truth and what is propaganda especially if it is reported on certain arab news channels. Its hard to be objective when you have sky news saying yes a/q is down and out and we are bombing the crap out of em. But you see an arabic news channel saying we are rising up we are getting more and more members to our cause the bombs keep missing us
What do you beleive when that happens? I dont know

Grain of salt anyone???
Jay :?

Well, I think it's some hopeful thinking on the part of al Qaeda. Of course, their messages have been reported to contain messages to cells.

Regardless, in less than six months both Iraq and Afghanistan will hold elections. After that time, any "resistance" will be viewed as against the governments of those nations. In essence, it will be Muslim against Muslim. It's harder to recruit under those circumstances.

We'll see.

I also read news last days that some guy in Afhanistan from Al Qaida claiming Allies only control very small parts of Afhanistan, most area's are still in hands of the Al-Qaida's.

But I doubt anyone has won the "war".

It will be a long way to go there.

If they pick off one human a day as they are doing they are bound to win the war in like 5,000 years.

The above makes no sense but I wanted to see how my avatar came out..

Doc.S said:
...yesterday on the biggest news program Rapport here in sweden one of Al-Qaedas leaders declared that Afghanistan and Iraq soon would be in ful control for the Talibans or the Al-Qaeda...

I am the top moderator on this forum. You will all obey my rules or you will be kicked out!

I just declared that, too. And it means absolutely nothing.

Oki I am getting really confused over here now.... So Well... But... And What the hell is going on really?!!! Sorry for that... It is very frustrating.

Citizens of the world BS I am hearing all the time and then the two different wars down there in the middle east. :?

I dont know what to belive anymore. It feels like the hole world are going nuts or something. :shock: Maby I am the one going crazy! :santa:

I will buy a Boxer so I can look at CNN and BBC Hopefully I will get some news that I can cut, glue, and put together without loosing my mind. :D

Thanks all for your help to make this understandable. :horsie:

Most Sincerly:
Doc.S

'al-queda' win the war?

No question of winning or losing, Afghanistan has never been conquered, not by Alexander the Great Greek, the Mighty Great Brittons, Soviet Russia and now the USA and its Western allies. It is made up of many fiefdoms, each with a warlord in command with his own band of armed men. He taxes passing convoys of traders, or robs them, he let his farmers grow poppies and hemp, to sell for weaponry, he defends his turf against his neighbors and now against whoever is against him. That has been so for thousands of years and don't you believe that that is going to change this time. In times of great resistance from outside the warlords will get together and forget their private quarrels to fight the common intruder. That's going on right now. Nice place though, last time I was there in 1966, very friendly people, hospitable, never had the slightest problem.

Re: 'al-queda' win the war?

captainbuddha said:
No question of winning or losing, Afghanistan has never been conquered, not by Alexander the Great Greek, the Mighty Great Brittons, Soviet Russia and now the USA and its Western allies. It is made up of many fiefdoms, each with a warlord in command with his own band of armed men. He taxes passing convoys of traders, or robs them, he let his farmers grow poppies and hemp, to sell for weaponry, he defends his turf against his neighbors and now against whoever is against him. That has been so for thousands of years and don't you believe that that is going to change this time. In times of great resistance from outside the warlords will get together and forget their private quarrels to fight the common intruder. That's going on right now. Nice place though, last time I was there in 1966, very friendly people, hospitable, never had the slightest problem.

I believe in what you said. Afhanistan people cannot be conquered at all no matter how good your weapons are.

Thanx FlyingFrog :)

Sir as you can see a man dont know what to believe anymore... As I saw on a poster in the store today. I WANT TO BELIEVE. "I think X-files was closer to the truth then any other News source in reallity. I begin to think that our world is ruled by a big Western shadow gouvernment and that explains why our gouvernments want to attack Islam and the Muslims. The New World Order is here. The citizens of the World is the West. And it is surely only a mather of time before our TV programs are interrupted and the true story of the New World Order and shadow gouvernment are there to install marshall laws all over the west. They will probably tell the world that UFOs are not UFOs but friends from distant planets.

That Aliens are visiting us for some time now. And that the Middle East is a region with renegading loonys that have to be controlled or stopped. That all religions are the same and that Elvis is still alive and that he is an alien from mars. That our planet is dying and we have to move to a another planet. That our landings on the moon were just hoxes and that we all are prisoners on this dying planet. They just want to buy time for the final takeover.

I cant find any other good explanation for our fast disarmament where 5000 military jobs are dissapering. We are members of the New World Order and the Shadow Goverment are there to protect us from attack eachother cause there are no threats left in the world, except for the Middle East where people never had the chance to get there way of life approved by the big shadow goverment of this new world order BS."

:lol:

Cheers:
Doc.S

The United States is not in Afganistan to conquer it or occupy it.Look at the use of the Military assets. Not near as many conventional units have been deployed there since Operation Anaconda.
It is a SPECOP enviroment.It is being used as a refuge by terrorists and the job of the forces deployed is to flush them out or bring them to ground.
As for Al quieda its a recuirtment ploy.

FlyingFrog said:
Docs, no worry, just read Toronto News :D

"For cheap, easily accessible oil, Washington and the West have supported Muslim tyrannies (Osama) bin Laden and other Islamists seek to destroy," Scheuer writes. "The war has the potential to last beyond our children's lifetimes and be fought mostly on U.S. soil."

The Muslim world believes it is under total attack led by Bush -- a massive effort to crush all who oppose U.S. domination, destroy Islam's inherent political role, eliminate Muslim charities, impose western values on the Islamic world and maintain puppet rulers -- "spreading democracy" in Bush's lexicon. Terrorism is merely the tactics of the poor fighting the rich.

Hmmm, I love the Canadian Press.

On the subject of Al-Qaeda's statements of winning the war. I do not think Al-Qaeda is ever going to admit their loses. Every attack that the US has made has been countered by a statement saying Al-Qaeda will win. Al-Qaeda remained quiet when the Northern Alliance soldiers drove the Taliban out of power.

Take a look at the past and see what the losing side of any war has said. Even right before one side is beat, the leaders of that cause will speak of victory. Japan, Germany (WWI) and Germany (WWII) made outragous claims of victory at a time where defeat was at hand. There were people dumb enough to believe those countries then just as there are dumb people today who believe Al-Qaeda can actually take back Afganistan and Iraq.

SSG Doody

Doc.S said:
Thanx FlyingFrog :)

Sir as you can see a man dont know what to believe anymore... As I saw on a poster in the store today. I WANT TO BELIEVE. "I think X-files was closer to the truth then any other News source in reallity. I begin to think that our world is ruled by a big Western shadow gouvernment and that explains why our gouvernments want to attack Islam and the Muslims. The New World Order is here. The citizens of the World is the West. And it is surely only a mather of time before our TV programs are interrupted and the true story of the New World Order and shadow gouvernment are there to install marshall laws all over the west. They will probably tell the world that UFOs are not UFOs but friends from distant planets.

That Aliens are visiting us for some time now. And that the Middle East is a region with renegading loonys that have to be controlled or stopped. That all religions are the same and that Elvis is still alive and that he is an alien from mars. That our planet is dying and we have to move to a another planet. That our landings on the moon were just hoxes and that we all are prisoners on this dying planet. They just want to buy time for the final takeover.

I cant find any other good explanation for our fast disarmament where 5000 military jobs are dissapering. We are members of the New World Order and the Shadow Goverment are there to protect us from attack eachother cause there are no threats left in the world, except for the Middle East where people never had the chance to get there way of life approved by the big shadow goverment of this new world order BS."

:lol:

Cheers:
Doc.S

HOOHOOHAHAHAHOOHOOHAHAHAHUHUHUHUH
WHOO HOO WHOO HOO

:D

" I still try to look at all this with the hope in mind that every nation in the world will melt all the guns down and make plows that we can sell to the third world so they can make all the suggar to the west as the WTO would love to see. There will be no more farmers here in sweden and what the hell should we do when this is introduced?

All west will sit on there asses and shuffel papers in big buildings that are constantly attacked by crazy arabs traind by the C.I.A armed with Stinger Missiles and RPG shooting at anyone that dont have the sign writen in their forhead.

Psykopath willing to die for Allah. Even if you have the secret mark they kill you of like the big pig festival cause you will see Allah and your not my brother! Damn it I want to see that paradise of theirs. The virgins have to be a really big problem to find there now? 70+ per man? Holy cow!

I am just a nutcase civilian puke that just can see this on the TV and the boys and girls down there in Iraq are dying for something that no one have succed with ever in the history.

Well 1200 a.c the great crusades and now 2004 the small tactical crusade but not in the name of christ. No in the name of the big weapon producers in the New World Order, someone told me. Well the future is here and it bites my ass of in most aspects. The sun is falling down on our heads, Halleuhlja Jesus is here! Book of revoulutions psalm 69"

I still dont get it boys and girls? It looks like the arabs are not winning the war but the battles seems to be impossible to stop. And I think of all the poore familys out there that are loosing there civilian relatives one after one cause the barbarians just hate west and they like to cut our heads of nothing else. Lets nuke the place and build a parking lot over the hole damn thing I heard a man speaking out laudly last weak. Well were are we going? I dont get it anymore the whole world seems to be crazy for the moment.

I have a plan.... It is not big but it is a plan..... Turn of the TV and the Radio, dont buy the newspapers and lock the door and dont listen to people. ;)

Cheers:
Doc.S

Doody said:
Take a look at the past and see what the losing side of any war has said. Even right before one side is beat, the leaders of that cause will speak of victory. Japan, Germany (WWI) and Germany (WWII) made outragous claims of victory at a time where defeat was at hand. There were people dumb enough to believe those countries then just as there are dumb people today who believe Al-Qaeda can actually take back Afganistan and Iraq.

SSG Doody

and dont forget! Baghdad Bob says there are absolutely NO US troops in Baghdad! lol

Back