Al-Qaeda "win the war?"

September 13th, 2004  

Topic: Al-Qaeda "win the war?"

yesterday on the biggest news program Rapport here in sweden one of Al-Qaedas leaders declared that Afghanistan and Iraq soon would be in ful control for the Talibans or the Al-Qaeda Mujahedin (holy warriors) (Terrorists) depending on whos answering on this topic. I have seen uprisings on the news and it looks really bad, like the Alliance in both countries are fighting another war. Is it so that the Al-Qaeda network is still growing?

And if they do. Is there any truth in what the right hand of Osama Bin Laden is telling the world, or is it just propaganda? No news or very few of them so it is very hard to get the whole picture of the situation in Afghanistan at the moment, If you dont have cabel or sat TV that is.

September 13th, 2004  
Its hard to tell sometimes what is truth and what is propaganda especially if it is reported on certain arab news channels. Its hard to be objective when you have sky news saying yes a/q is down and out and we are bombing the crap out of em. But you see an arabic news channel saying we are rising up we are getting more and more members to our cause the bombs keep missing us
What do you beleive when that happens? I dont know

Grain of salt anyone???
September 13th, 2004  
Airborne Eagle
Well, I think it's some hopeful thinking on the part of al Qaeda. Of course, their messages have been reported to contain messages to cells.

Regardless, in less than six months both Iraq and Afghanistan will hold elections. After that time, any "resistance" will be viewed as against the governments of those nations. In essence, it will be Muslim against Muslim. It's harder to recruit under those circumstances.

We'll see.
September 13th, 2004  
I also read news last days that some guy in Afhanistan from Al Qaida claiming Allies only control very small parts of Afhanistan, most area's are still in hands of the Al-Qaida's.

But I doubt anyone has won the "war".

It will be a long way to go there.
September 13th, 2004  
If Al Queda said it, it must be true.
September 13th, 2004  
If they pick off one human a day as they are doing they are bound to win the war in like 5,000 years.

The above makes no sense but I wanted to see how my avatar came out..
September 14th, 2004  

Topic: Yes...I do...

need bush! gosh! We got connection!
September 15th, 2004  
silent driller

Topic: Re: Al-Qaeda "win the war?"

Originally Posted by Doc.S
...yesterday on the biggest news program Rapport here in sweden one of Al-Qaedas leaders declared that Afghanistan and Iraq soon would be in ful control for the Talibans or the Al-Qaeda...
I am the top moderator on this forum. You will all obey my rules or you will be kicked out!

I just declared that, too. And it means absolutely nothing.
September 15th, 2004  
Oki I am getting really confused over here now.... So Well... But... And What the hell is going on really?!!! Sorry for that... It is very frustrating.

Citizens of the world BS I am hearing all the time and then the two different wars down there in the middle east.

I dont know what to belive anymore. It feels like the hole world are going nuts or something. Maby I am the one going crazy!

I will buy a Boxer so I can look at CNN and BBC Hopefully I will get some news that I can cut, glue, and put together without loosing my mind.

Thanks all for your help to make this understandable.

Most Sincerly:

September 15th, 2004  
Docs, no worry, just read Toronto News