Al-Qaeda deputy urges quake help

sunb!

Forum Barbecuer
Not the usual news flash from Al-Qaeda but interesting though.

Source bbc.co.uk / World / South East Asia
The deputy leader of al-Qaeda, Ayman al-Zawahiri, has called on all Muslims and Islamic charities to help victims of the earthquake in Pakistan.

He was speaking on a videotape broadcast by the Arab satellite television channel, al-Jazeera.

More than 50,000 people have been killed and up to three million are homeless after the earthquake.

Zawahiri is behind only Osama bin Laden in the 22 Most Wanted Terrorists List announced by the US government in 2001.

He has a $25m bounty on his head.

He was reportedly last seen in the eastern Afghan town of Khost in October 2001, and went into hiding after the US-led attack overthrew the Taleban.

"We have learned with grief and sadness the news of the disaster that has befallen the Muslim people of Pakistan in the wake of the earthquake that hit Pakistan and Afghanistan," Zawahiri is seen as saying on the tape.

"I call on all Muslims in general and I call on all Islamic humanitarian associations in particular to move to Pakistan to provide help to their Pakistani brothers, and that they do it quickly." The statement is a departure from comments usually attributed to the al-Qaeda number two.

In previous statements he has issued threats and called on the United States to remove its troops from Afghanistan and Iraq.

Knowing this mob, there is an agenda behind this. We all know Al-Queada ain't a charity, or an aid organisation, they are on the complete oppiset end of the spectrum.
What on earth has provoked this piece of scum to say something to benefit humanity. Something very odd about this :?

meh
hes only calling all islamic countries
ignore it.

it would be no different from the militant arm of the salvos asking form aide from the UK and USA if there was a quake in Aus............ ok well maybe not exactly similary ;)

Hows this for an idea we offer him all the charity and aid on one condition he personally collects it along with a few more of his friends (who will also be on the most wanted list). Then we collect his scumbag terrorist ass !!!
But just maybe he has turned a new leaf, I'd like to believe in humanity a little bit more, who knows this may be the spark that does it, but i doubt it lol :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :rambo: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:roll:
yeah
lets challenge him to a game of truth or dare. we either ask him whree OBL is or dare him to dogde a bullets

HAHAHAHAHAHAH :roll:

he hasn't turned a new leaf at all. not in any way. he still thumbs his nose at the west, we are not good enough to send our aide, it is below them to accept something from such a corrupt society.he only wants aide from islamic countries? i think that definatly finds under the profile of "xenophobic-narrowminded-deranged-isolationist-murderous-maniac"

with people like him, i believe there is little chance of peace while he is still breathing and spewing out his :cen:

Yeah I find this weird as well but perhaps that Al Qaeda leader wants muslim and islamic aid only considering the NATO contribution that is on its way as we speak?

Back