AK47 M70AB question

lilwolf

I just picked up my AK47 M70AB Yugo underfolder today.Its pretty sweet but I have a question for anyone with the answer.

The slant break retaining pin notch is miss aligned with the 45 degree cut away centerline.I don't know everything about AKs but it looks out of place on an otherwise beautiful example of the type.The slant break also wiggles as there are more threads exposed.If i were to turn down the break against the barrel end the pin would not fit into the retaining notch on the break.?????

MFG by Century Intl. Arms

Well the cut away of the muzzel brake is supposed to be slanted to 10 o'clock position if that's what you're talking about.

Anyway, since last week, the slant brake of my M70 has been replaced with a grenade launcher so I can shoot off some dummy grenades and then have a grenade easter egg hunt in the woods or something. I still have to order some GL blanks though.

I'd replace it with a modern day design like those made for AR-15s anyways. That you you get a new designed one for those new russian AK-101s.

Back