Airsofters Unite!

i play a little of both, i like paintball cause it's more "real", but i like airsoft for the weapons selection

Why are they banning airsoft, that just sounds retarded. Is it because the guns look too real or what?

Airsoft game is very fun and safety if you save rule.
By the way,I use M1 Thompson.

Last edited:
I've played paintball but I don't understand airsoft... can someone explain how it works... how do you tell if someone gets hit or not? Couldn't they just deny it?

they kinda sting a little bit like paintball when you get hit, and i guess you could deny it, airsoft mostly uses the honor system.

or you just do what me and my friends do, play in shorts in t shirts, so when somewhen gets hit, you can see them cringe in pain:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

the AEG's i've seen are nice, but some dont have the same velocity as the spring guns do. I fired one at my friends house, and it barely went 30 feet.

what kind of guns does every1 carry on a reg basis

for ex: i carry a g36c AEG, 3 mags; mp5 srping 2mags on R thigh, m92fs spring pistol left thigh

(they all suck)

Popeye said:
I've played paintball but I don't understand airsoft... can someone explain how it works... how do you tell if someone gets hit or not? Couldn't they just deny it?
If You deny once, You will be shot untill You confess the hit :)
Since at my country we have `teams`, penalty for team, which members regularly violate this rule, is ban for certain games or even entire season.
OORAH said:
or you just do what me and my friends do, play in shorts in t shirts, so when somewhen gets hit, you can see them cringe in pain
We play whole year, even in winter... :)
http://i038.radikal.ru/0712/60/920f7649b389.jpg
OORAH said:
the AEG's i've seen are nice, but some dont have the same velocity as the spring guns do. I fired one at my friends house, and it barely went 30 feet.
Untuned-up AEG's fire more than 100 feet. Tuned-up - even more.
Silens Celer Mortalis said:
what kind of guns does every1 carry on a reg basis
M4A1 with up to 9 mags (OR AKS-74 with 5 mags), at least 5 grenades, planning to carry also sidearm GBB M-9 with 3 mags.
In addition - walkie-talkie, water, food (we play for whole day).

Some video from recent Latvian airsoft game:

Episode 1: Fate of `Ghost Recon`

Episode 2: Almoust MOUT

I so wish we were allowed to have airsoft in Australia, (the way it's played in overseas countries), as it stands we barely have the permission from State Governments to get on the paintball field, (or Skirmish as it's sometimes known)..........

Back