Airsoft

Not yet, but I'm going to be working on getting in on it.

What kind of weapon do you have? I'm looking into a Kar98k for the old schoolness and an MP5 for modern combat.

i dont know exactly what u are talking about, are you talking about paintball, which i do play often, or are you talking about those little plastic guns that shoot the plastic balls, which i also play

:rambo: :twisted:

amen, i agree with you there Future Devil Dog, Paintball rocks, although some of those airsoft guns, like the MP5 ones, are pretty sweet.

No, its not Paintball. Try Googling it first!

I used to have an MP5RAS, but after I finished modding it, I sold it and started something new.

Right now I have a TM M4A1.
Full Metal Body
Actual Pistol Grip & Rail Sights
170 Spring w/ Metal bushings
Version 3 Mech Box
Crain Stock w/ 2 Large Batteries
TPS RedDot Quick Scope

Im adding a full RAS unit to it, as well as Im going to be picking up the M203 attachment for it very soon.

I have other guns, but this is my new project one for now.

I can't really explain it because eventhough I've heard of its amazing effectiveness on the field, I've never used one, let alone been able to talk with someone who uses it. (I should've answered no...it doesn't launch grenades...but....ah well....)

Hopefully this would explain to you how it basically works: http://www.airsoft-guide.com/default.asp?view=69&ad=2

an airsoft M203 does not launch grenades, its basically a gas or spring powered shotgun.

yes, i am into airsoft as well. you may have seen me on pretty much any airsoft forum as "ghost457" right now i only have springers but i want to get a TM M733 or a TM MP5A4 as my first AEG

Hey what can ya say the M4 is a highly stylish, modifyable (lol if it's a word even) gun. Can't say no to an M249 though

That game looks awesome. Unfortunately, Oz's rather tight gun laws forbid that kind og 'weapon'. Like BB guns and Paintballs.

sigh

I'm sort of new to airsoft, but I have some good guns for starting out:

Beretta 92(electric)

MP5A4 w/supressor and red-eye scope (AEG)

:rambo:

Back