Airsoft

going to start soon... i did play when i was younger even though i only had a manual pistol at that time :) going to buy an electric m4 with some custom gadgets on it :p hehe...

i love hardball... its AWESOME!.. paintball on the other hand seems kinda boring.. not really realistic and its ugly looking :p are paintballers even allowed to use flash/smoke grenades?

i'd rather join one of the airsoft/hardball clubs who fights in private "towns" and shit... alot more realistic considering tactics etc...

if u would like to check out some cool movies(airsoft/hardball) check this link
http://www.gunzone.dk/infopages.php?info_id=7

press on the titles and enjoy

Man you HAVE to use tactics in paintball. We just dont use plastic model guns. Yes, ballers can use smoke grenades, mines, and bazookas. And I can guarentee you, you will not be allowed to use flash bangs. can airsoft guns shoot 30+ balls per second?

PS We can only use grenades in woodsball and scenario games. Also we play in fake cities too buddy. Sorry nothing personnal just gotta defend my sport.

you will not be allowed to use flash bangs

u should check the vids i linked to, it might not be the real military ones but u can use flash bangs... sorry but all i see when i watch the paintball movies is that u run behind heystacks(sp?) and car tires :p looks really boring...

but what u say is basicly just like airsoft...

I just don't find paintball any better than our "plastic model guns" - trying to cream someone without them knowing, with a large tube where the sights are supposed to be, then spraying as many rounds as you can in the right direction before they do the same just doesn't seem to appeal to me. In any case, there are "metal model guns" in airsoft which don't break as easily and you can actually clock someone on the back of the head with it - it's all about how much you want to invest and what you want to be doing on the field. As for grenades and such, hand grenades and smoke grenades are available in airsoft...they just cost a crap load... But there is some merit in paintball, people stop denying they got hit when there's a large dab of paint on them.

Back