Airmen... (note big pics)

Razor

My Dad E-mailed this to me today. Well I'll just let y'all look at it and not say any thing.

A commander directed morale and safety inspection conducted on 27 March at 0500 in dorm :cen: . The pictures below are just a few of the illegal items that were confiscated from this one dorm. Over five thousand dollars in illegal items alone not to mention many other various infractions. Please understand that all you see here is not only illegal to have in your possession but also presents some real safety problems for all service members. This was at Nellis.Viva Las Vegas

P4020009.JPG

P4020008.JPG

P4020007.JPG

P4020006.JPG

P4020005.JPG

P4020001.JPG

P4020003.JPG

P4020002.JPG

P4020004.JPG

Not working.. :?
You can't link to images in your mail, because you are the only one who can view them...

Perhaps you could try uploading these to somewhere on the internet? I'll upload them to my web site and post links here if you email them to me.

Razor said:
My Dad E-mailed this to me today. Well I'll just let y'all look at it, and I won't not say any thing.

A commander directed morale and safety inspection conducted on 27 March at 0500 in dorm :cen: . The pictures below are just a few of the illegal items that were confiscated from this one dorm. Over five thousand dollars in illegal items alone not to mention many other various infractions. Please understand that all you see here is not only illegal to have in your possession but also presents some real safety problems for all service members. This was at Nellis.Viva Las Vegas
P4020001.JPG

P4020002.JPG

P4020005.JPG

P4020006.JPG

P4020007.JPG

P4020008.JPG

P4020009.JPG

There's a lot of BB guns there, those aren't all real. But on a photo it's hard to tell the difference.

Thanks, 1217. Why would cold pills be contraband? (If there is some drug cocktail or something that they are used for, don't post it please. :lol: )

Redneck said:
Thanks, 1217. Why would cold pills be contraband? (If there is some drug cocktail or something that they are used for, don't post it please. :lol: )
I'm not sure that the drug on the site is the same as the drug on the label, but then again, mayby it's XTC with a fake label?

The pot plants aren't real btw, and even if they were, I wouldn't consider them to be illegal :D . It is illegal for Dutch military personell to use the stuff, but it isn't illegal here.

The drug is not illegal, but is off limits to the AF personnel at least, due to some of the constituents. It’s like the hemp beer, or certain types of body building items that they pulled from shelves: the material usually has another material that’s either got bad effects, or illegal.

Oh I remember them mary-j bars rather well 1217. and i especially remember those guys that would come up to youu, ask if you wanted some grass, then turn around after they sold it to you, and sold you to the CID and the OSI. Not complaining, just remembering out loud. ;)

So what in that picture (aside from the knives/oriental weapons/brass knuckles) is real? The marijuana necklace was pretty obviously fake (seen quite a few of them around here actually, daggone hippies :lol: ), but at first blush I thought those firearms were actually firearms.

Mark Conley said:
The drug is not illegal, but is off limits to the AF personnel at least, due to some of the constituents. It’s like the hemp beer, or certain types of body building items that they pulled from shelves: the material usually has another material that’s either got bad effects, or illegal.
That solves that, thanks

Mark Conley said:
Oh I remember them mary-j bars rather well 1217. and i especially remember those guys that would come up to you, ask if you wanted some grass, then turn around after they sold it to you, and sold you to the CID and the OSI. Not complaining, just remembering out loud. ;)
That's free enterprise for you. :D
I hear the FBI is now trying to get those guys back by getting them to send some to the States and then having them extradited. What goes around comes around. :D

Back