Airmen... (note big pics)

1217 said:
Redneck said:
What are all of them pills?
found this on google: http://www.pharmacyhealth.net/d/ed-bron-g-3528.htm
Follow the link, it's probably this drug or something like it.
Redneck said:
Thanks, 1217. Why would cold pills be contraband? (If there is some drug cocktail or something that they are used for, don't post it please.)
Mark Conley said:
The drug is not illegal, but is off limits to the AF personnel at least, due to some of the constituents. It’s like the hemp beer, or certain types of body building items that they pulled from shelves: the material usually has another material that’s either got bad effects, or illegal.
Now all there's left to answer is what it was used for...
The guys on the site I linked to above said:
ED-BRON G USES:
Guaifenesin is an expectorant which helps to loosen mucus. Theophylline acts to widen air passages in the lungs to make breathing easier. This combination medication is used to relieve symptoms associated with the common cold, allergies, hay fever, sinusitis and other respiratory illnesses.
I think they used it to improve their fisical condition, don't see what else you would need such a large amount for.
If anyone has a better guess, I would love to hear it. :D

So, basically you have a great big psychotic kid who likes knives and toy guns, and plastic pot leaves. You know, that's just dumb. Why didn't he store his crap at a buddies place off post? I mean, how many knives do you need? When I was in barracks, I had two: one small folder I carried everywhere, and a large field knife I had the armorer keep with my weapon. Duh.

TheSunsetSniper said:
Wait wait wait.... airsoft guns are illegal to have, or just in a dorm? Because if those are illegal everywhere, i'm screwed.
Well, they're illegal here... For a real gun you can get a permit here. (not just like that, but it's possible) A fake gun is considered to be an 'illegal weapon' here, no permits available for BB guns. :( I'm over it now, but I used to really hate that law.

Back on topic; was this all just one person's toys, or was it an entire platoon's. Even the "secret Hollywood uber commando ranger SEAL SF teams" don't have that much :cen: with them......

Back