Airmen... (note big pics) - Page 2

--

May 18th, 2004  
Razor

Yes, they are all Airguns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunitionsAirman
so do you know what happened to the occupants of this dorm?
No I don't. But I would like to know...
May 18th, 2004  
Redneck

What are all of them pills?
May 18th, 2004  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
What are all of them pills?
found this on google: http://www.pharmacyhealth.net/d/ed-bron-g-3528.htm
--
May 18th, 2004  
Redneck

Thanks, 1217. Why would cold pills be contraband? (If there is some drug cocktail or something that they are used for, don't post it please. )
May 18th, 2004  
Nero

Pills, guns, knives, brass knuckles (probably not brass thoguh), and pot leaves... sheesh.
May 18th, 2004  

Quote:
Thanks, 1217. Why would cold pills be contraband? (If there is some drug cocktail or something that they are used for, don't post it please. )
I'm not sure that the drug on the site is the same as the drug on the label, but then again, mayby it's XTC with a fake label?

The pot plants aren't real btw, and even if they were, I wouldn't consider them to be illegal . It is illegal for Dutch military personell to use the stuff, but it isn't illegal here.
May 18th, 2004  
Mark Conley

The drug is not illegal, but is off limits to the AF personnel at least, due to some of the constituents. Itís like the hemp beer, or certain types of body building items that they pulled from shelves: the material usually has another material thatís either got bad effects, or illegal.

Oh I remember them mary-j bars rather well 1217. and i especially remember those guys that would come up to youu, ask if you wanted some grass, then turn around after they sold it to you, and sold you to the CID and the OSI. Not complaining, just remembering out loud.
May 18th, 2004  
Redneck

So what in that picture (aside from the knives/oriental weapons/brass knuckles) is real? The marijuana necklace was pretty obviously fake (seen quite a few of them around here actually, daggone hippies ), but at first blush I thought those firearms were actually firearms.
May 18th, 2004  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Conley
The drug is not illegal, but is off limits to the AF personnel at least, due to some of the constituents. Itís like the hemp beer, or certain types of body building items that they pulled from shelves: the material usually has another material thatís either got bad effects, or illegal.
That solves that, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Conley
Oh I remember them mary-j bars rather well 1217. and i especially remember those guys that would come up to you, ask if you wanted some grass, then turn around after they sold it to you, and sold you to the CID and the OSI. Not complaining, just remembering out loud.
That's free enterprise for you.
I hear the FBI is now trying to get those guys back by getting them to send some to the States and then having them extradited. What goes around comes around.
May 19th, 2004  
Razor

Quote:
So what in that picture (aside from the knives/oriental weapons/brass knuckles) is real?
Still don't know what the pills were...