Airman who supplied security for the missing nukes dead

phoenix80

Banned
Minot Air Force Base Airman Died While on Leave

Remember the one about the B-52 bomber that, according to legend, had six nuclear weapons loaded onto it by accident, which, of course, could not have happened—by accident—for a dozen different reasons, or more.

Airman 1st Class Todd Blue was assigned to the unit that provides security for that bomber wing at Minot Air Force base. He died while on leave in Virginia. No further details have been released.

Via: KXMC:

Authorities are investigating the death of a Minot Air Force Base airman who died while on leave in Virginia.

Base officials say 20-year-old Airman 1st Class Todd Blue died Monday while visiting family members in Wytheville, Virginia.

Blue enlisted in the Air Force in March of last year and joined the 5th Security Forces at Minot Air Force Base the following August.
Information on how Blue died has not been released.

Yeah...

According to the source, the airman was just attached to the unit, not the actual person who supplied the info.

As one commenter put it "pull out those tin foil hats gentlemen..."

Yeah...

According to the source, the airman was just attached to the unit, not the actual person who supplied the info.

As one commenter put it "pull out those tin foil hats gentlemen..."

Not sure why there would be a conspiracy on this one, for that to happen you would have to assume there was something sinister about the original mishandling of the nukes and I doubt anyone here suspects that.

Not sure why there would be a conspiracy on this one, for that to happen you would have to assume there was something sinister about the original mishandling of the nukes and I doubt anyone here suspects that.

Almost no one my friend, almost.

IT WAS THOSE LEFTIES!!!11!!

probably under the direct orders of hilary clinton and/or the flying spaghetti monster

No, you guys got it all wrong....

It was that crazy eco-terrorist Al "I invented the Internet" Gore and a bunch of his Illegal Aliens servants that took out the Airman.... Hillary Clinton had nothing to do with the hit. She just wanted the nukes to destroy the Constitution of the United States of America.

Not much left of the Constitution of the United States after nearly 7 years of President George "I've Been to War" Bush, so, in my opinion Senator Clinton would not need a Nuke to finish her off.

Conspiracy theorists were only put on this earth to give us all a bit of a laugh, and have a little fun with.

No, you guys got it all wrong....

It was that crazy eco-terrorist Al "I invented the Internet" Gore and a bunch of his Illegal Aliens servants that took out the Airman.... Hillary Clinton had nothing to do with the hit. She just wanted the nukes to destroy the Constitution of the United States of America.

It takes lots of guts to say that these days and so you've my support!

Well-said

Back