Airman who supplied security for the missing nukes dead

Conspiracy theorists were only put on this earth to give us all a bit of a laugh, and have a little fun with.

Hehe indeed, I am fan of the Occams Razor principle myself which generally puts me at odds with conspiracy theorists.

I was going to post a "conspiracy fairy tale" having to do with Bill Clinton ... but ... didn't think the members would go for it (so I deleted it).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I apologise to those who saw my original post before I deleted it ... am having problems with my modem - keep dropping lock every 3-5 minutes - it makes it bummer to edit a post.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I fully believe the Airman's death was just coincidental. I wish his family peace. :angel:

Last edited:
Wonder IF anyone will fall for this BS (even though the story is complete fiction)

I'd put my life savings on it Chief.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein

Like I said, the truth is stranger than fiction.
Just when you need a guy to testify, the guy will find a reason to decease himself.

Tinfoil hat... check

SatPhone batteries... check

Potable water... check

Spam... check

Ammunition... check

Generator... check

Leather jacket with ties in back...

It is now official Fox. The scheisse has hit the fan.

C'mon Fox and redneck, that was what the MRE Issued Toilet Paper was for ... to clean the fan of scheisse.
thc_laugh.gif

There's not enough Chief!!! There's not enough. We gotta find more or I'm gonna have to detail two privates to clean it out with their tongues!

Fortunatly I have been assigned duties elsewhere and will be unavailable for your... alternate latrine duties...

That's too bad, I was about to ask you to pick two while wearing a fake pair of Corporal chevrons and supervise.
But I guess you got duties elsewhere.

Well... if I am impersonating a higher rank, I may as well be at least two stars... Or at very minimum Command Sergeant Major.

Besides I am allergic to bs.

Oh, a two star general supervising a toilet cleanup? That's gonna be convincing. Come on dude, there's gotta be two guys from boot camp you REALLY REALLY disliked.
Truth is I've actually seen this happen. Only once though. Basically one of the inflatable boat instructors was in fact a Private and they gave him Corporal stripes so that students attending the course who outranked him wouldn't take advantage of it. I just transferred into that unit that day when he had the Corporal stripes on and saluted (Enlistedmen salute each other in the South Korean armed forces) a Private. But the funny thing is, a guy next to him said, "Don't do that, he's a private." But I kept saluting thinking it was some kind of initation thing.
Not cool.

Back