The Airman and Grunt

Topgunjn1

An airman and a grunt where in the latrine taking a piss. After they finish the grunt is washing his hands and the airman is checking himself out in the mirror. The airman heads for the door and the grunt quickly responds hey I don't know about the Air Force, but in the Marines where taught to wash our hands after we use the head. The airman responds well Marine I don't know about the Corps but in the Air Force where taught not to piss on our hands.

Topgunjn1 said:
An airman and a grunt where in the latrine taking a piss. After they finish the grunt is washing his hands and the airman is checking himself out in the mirror. The airman heads for the door and the grunt quickly responds hey I don't know about the Air Force, but in the Marines we're taught to wash our hands after we use the head. The airman responds well Marine I don't know about the Corps but in the Air Force we're taught not to piss on our hands.

:lol: :lol:

Topgunjn1 said:
An airman and a grunt where in the latrine taking a piss. After they finish the grunt is washing his hands and the airman is checking himself out in the mirror. The airman heads for the door and the grunt quickly responds hey I don't know about the Air Force, but in the Marines where taught to wash our hands after we use the head. The airman responds well Marine I don't know about the Corps but in the Air Force where taught not to piss on our hands.
That was a good one Topgunjn1. :lol: :lol:

Back