Airline Tells Woman Her Outfit Won't Fly

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
Airline Tells Woman Her Outfit Won't Fly
SAN DIEGO (AP) - A 23-year-old woman who boarded a Southwest Airlines plane in a short skirt for a flight to Arizona says she was led off the plane for wearing an outfit that was considered too skimpy. Kyla Ebbert said a Southwest employee asked her to leave her seat while the plane was preparing...

dude.. she wasn't wearing anything that was overly bad.
abc_southwest_070907_ms.jpg

Geez, I had the impression that she was half naked.
I'd say the clothing is very bad in taste but not overly revealing. I think that employee had some issues. I swear, some people are like that, total power trip over every thing and everyone.

dude.. she wasn't wearing anything that was overly bad.
abc_southwest_070907_ms.jpg

First, I found this funny! Sorry, but I did..lol

Second, if she took the picture of the shirt up like she said it was when she was on the plane. That skirt is REALLY low and who knows what was covered and what wasn't. I think they shouldn't have handled it the way they did, but children do have to look at her too. And I know I wouldn't want my five year old child (if I had one) looking at whatever women flaunt these days.

Mm...she was embarrassed? I would be too if I looked like a walking hooker.

If they don't have a dress code then one should be able to wear whatever one wears outside...as skanky as they want to. I also agree with Peddler on the kid issue (is that really a skirt though, or a piece of rag she sewed together?)

Just for personal preference I think her hair looks gross too. Ever heard of low lights and high lights? It's not "in" to throw the whole bottle of peroxide on your head anymore.

yeah i agree with peddler and pixie.....I definitely dont want my kids (when i have them) subjected to that horrible sense of fashion she obviously has....Like last night...a group of us all went bowling and they were playing videos that was wayyyy too risky....and there were lil kids around from like 2yrs old to 8 or so....i can understand the music bc most lil kids cant understand whats being said anyway..but to show the video of it on a big projection screen infront of the lanes is just a lil too much. ok im done complaining lol

I watched the video of her interview on a news clip. She had the same outfit on and when asked to stand up and model it, nothing looked out of place but when she sat down, there was a wide open shot of "skimpies" on TV. :oops: Oopsie!

But if she's sitting down in a seat on an airliner, the only thing that's going to have a clear view of that is her barf bag and inflight magazine.

You know there was a similar case (also SouthWest) were a flight attendant told two gays to stop kissing. (more of a peck than a kiss).

Since when is sticking its nose into people personal business became SOP on airlines? Just fly the gadd*** plane for godsake without sending my luggage to Punjab.

Those clothes are not too revealing at all. I see a lot of girls wearing stuff like that everywhere. I wouldn't mind my kid seeing it, either. Kids are exposed to more erotic imagery on television and the internet. And I don't have a problem with that, sex is a big part of life, violence shouldn't be unless you're a soldier.

Damn commie pinko leftists running Southwest Airlines and their Neo-Nazi employees are going to get sued over their disrespecting of this young woman of unimpeachable moral character's human rights to expose herself in public.

Shes cute.

I like her clothes, its not like it was a tub top and high heals or something.

I think some female members are just a little bit jealous.

She can sit beside me anyday.

I don't think the females here are jealous. And I for one don't care what she wears, at least she is dressed, even then she paid for that seat, and that service. Next we will be like Iran and have Islam clothing standards.

As the foundering member of the Uncovered Meat League, she gets the click of approval from me.

Shes cute.

I like her clothes, its not like it was a tub top and high heals or something.

I think some female members are just a little bit jealous.

She can sit beside me anyday.

Jealious? LOL..... I'm not... I was just stating my opinion of her lack of clothing. If I wanted to dress as she, I could. But I chose to be more respectful of myself and others. Like I said I was just stating my opinion...

I saw these two pretty girls on Fox News talking about their experience and I saw nothing wrong with their dress.

It was very weird why they were kicked off the flight.

Jealious? LOL..... I'm not... I was just stating my opinion of her lack of clothing. If I wanted to dress as she, I could. But I chose to be more respectful of myself and others. Like I said I was just stating my opinion...

I agree with ya peddler!

^^^So,... modesty and a little personal pride ain't dead yet?^^^

I'm very glad to hear it ladies.

I like a pretty girl as much as the next bloke, but there's a time and a place for all things.

Back